Louis Vuitton Menswear Cruise 2025 Paris

If you have all the money in the world and you want to spend every last cent of it in order to look like Justin Bieber, Pharrell's Vuitton is definitely the brand for you.

The fluff did I just see? It makes no sense, clothes are bad, styling is bad, models are hot actually, it's not cohesive, dogs are cute(but makes no sense to have them there)

Flares and bell bottoms are a complete disservice to anyone and everyone, and I will happily carry this opinion to the grave. You have to have the perfect training to make them work, but even then they're very style specific and offer little wardrobe versatility so I don't get why people opt for them. People end up looking so dumpy and short, especially when the footwear has nary a heel to give it some lift.

Cute dogs. Crap clothes. At least we know what's being used to clean up after the dogs in the park though.

When you are in your fifties, but your sense of style has not evolved since you were 12 years old.

These corporate brands make it so easy to hate them LOL But if I were 14yo, I’d be pining for these merch. Minus the bells taht will never see the racks, it’s casual, accessible, proper and street, easy to wear, and made for flexing. My 14yo self would be all over that monogrammed shearling, the silk dog-print baseball jacket, the sheared pony-hair varsity and the monogrammed canvas-strap loafers. If nothing else, Pharrell knows how to get to the 14yo hypebeasts— his monogrammed canvas-strap loafers alone will have all the hypebeasts in his yard, unlike the gramps loafers at a certain someone’s Gucci…

All this may not be for me— or for adult men, but I get what he’s doing. There are a lot of superrich kidz out there.

After seeing Pharell PreFall 24 my opinion is changing. The top-notch construction alone makes the pieces a “good value”. 3k for these suits is kind of a value really.

This collection is weak. LV by P needs whimsy and themed collections to really work.

I love flares and I have endless heeled boot options. I may have indulged in a flare from PF24…. I didnt get the hot pink ones despite them working in the climate im in…

flares for men havent been in since like 1978. We had boot cut in the 00s. However the skinny leg has reigned supreme for 2 decades. The last flares I can really recall were Balenciaga Homme in 2010?

Last edited:
very focused for his target as usual. Can't hate on it as i know they will all be so well made. its a comfort pick for those who can afford it, kind of like hermes ready to wear but with crazy styling.

Very mediocre.

And I don't care if it's well made, done by hand or whatever tale they tell to justify the stupid prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddttss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->