Vogue Brazil September 2024 : Gisele Bündchen by Lufre

An editorial worth seeing and admiring.

The hair is giving me Kristen McMenamy and I don't like it , the ed it quite nice , typical Gisele the girl knows how to pose

WOWW this is probably one of her best editorials ever!!!
Damn this is good ahaha :smile: YES !!!

I dont hate the cover actually, its soft and dreamy and angelic which is something they rarely do with Gisele

LITERALLY no one has said that. Why do you always pull these dramatics out of the air??

Moving on... it's... fine, better than that mess with Raquel last month, I'll give them that.

Ahahha :rofl: you've been LITERALLY told by two members just this month ahah to stop answering to people in a condescending way, if you don't like drama in my answers then stay out of the kitchen. Eat some humble pie and keep it moving.

Ahahha :rofl: you've been LITERALLY told by two members just this month ahah to stop answering to people in a condescending way, if you don't like drama in my answers then stay out of the kitchen. Eat some humble pie and keep it moving.
And? You’re beyond condescending too.

186 pages.

There's a beauty editorial, titled Goth Chic, that literally features severed-like heads as art.
Alta Cabelaria, a 4 pages feature with 2 photos, is gorgeous. Too bad it only covers a small portion of this issue.
Gisele's editorials, titled Pre-Estreia and Primeiro Ato, as well as the succeeding editorial titled Primeiro Ato, are beautifully put together.
The last editorial, titled Trama tropical, is a short and typical Vogue editorial shot in garden. My least favorite one from the issue.

Considering how amateurish/college student level of editorials are these days, this is actually great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->