Louis Vuitton Menswear S/S 2024 : LeBron James

Lifeless.

All that merchandise that they presented in what was a grotesque collection and they settle on this for the campaign?!!

I guess they feel there doesn't need to be a creative vision and they are just resting on the press they will get from having Lebron front the campaign looking like a sales associate fetching a bag.

Why not do a play on basketball? the press conferences? etc. anything

More from the campaign:

Unfortunately he doesnt really translate that well in print. That first shot with the black suit makes him look like a bodyguard holding his client's bag as she does her shopping. The bag and suit are very out of sync. But then again going by the numbe rof likes, Pharell knows the power of hype and celebrity.

Lebron is charismatic, he is a client of all those brands and there’s something aspirational about his life, his lifestyle and the idea of a brand like Vuitton, designed by Pharrell and him that speaks to a lot of people.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see NBA and NFL players wear this collection already next week at their walk out/catwalk.

And I’m sure Pharrell will be clever enough to have Lebron wearing special pieces.

Campaigns are hardly interesting anymore, even more when it’s menswear. I don’t hate it and I don’t like it. It exists and it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulmarcus33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->