Louis Vuitton S/S 2004

Am I the only one who's tired of L.V at the moment? I guess it's probably beacuse I see so many fakes everywhere :sick:

Originally posted by trean@Oct 13th, 2003 - 5:25 am
:shock: Looks more like Chloe then Vuitton to me..

I don't like the bags at all right now ... :cry: :huh:
I agree. I'm so bored with Marc Jacobs. Every collection I see from him looks so derived from other designers and looks you can get at a thrift strore for under $10.00. :rolleyes: And the bags are the worst part of the collection, imo. :neutral: They look like fakes already. <sigh>

Thank you for taking the time, chickonspeed.
:flower:

This is the strangest twist I've seen in the collections so far! So different from all the rest! This is so revitalizing and amusing all at once. But I trust Vuitton.

Originally posted by Astrid21+Oct 17th, 2003 - 5:42 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Oct 17th, 2003 - 5:42 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Oct 13th, 2003 - 5:25 am
:shock: Looks more like Chloe then Vuitton to me..

I don't like the bags at all right now ... :cry:  :huh:
I agree. I'm so bored with Marc Jacobs. Every collection I see from him looks so derived from other designers and looks you can get at a thrift strore for under $10.00. :rolleyes: And the bags are the worst part of the collection, imo. :neutral: They look like fakes already. <sigh>

Thank you for taking the time, chickonspeed.
:flower: [/b][/quote]
his stuff does look like thrift store clothing!!!! :lol: .... i have never liked anything by him, NOTHING. never understood the craze.

Ok,this is always the same thing,etc.But the bags are gorgeous (and we recognise immediately the fake),and LV's clothes suit the body so well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->