Louise Van De Vorst

Isn't she the famous one now? Articles about Louise just keeps popping out after dating with Daniel Johns. :rolleyes: I just don't see that big of deal in that guy. not a fan.

Night Street Chic
17/07/2008 1:02:00 PM, Rebecca Khoury
blog_FashionDiary_Louise_Jul21.jpg

Recipe for a Grazia night street chic shoot: assistants in a whirl of fabulous clothes and accessories; an effortless- as-anything super cool model; a stunning new hotel in Sydney's most iconic night spot; add a dash of celebrity and you have one interesting night...

The model's mobile buzzes. Our fashion assistant answers, "Louise's phone", the voice on the end of the line overly familiar. "Louise there?" "OMG!" She's just spoken with Daniel Johns. Yes, that's right, Mr John's latest squeeze (the ever-stylish) Louise van de Vorst is the muse for Grazia's first main fashion shoot.

With life imitating art — or is it the other way round — on the way to our shoot Louise has to escape the real-life paparazzi. Then she gets in front of our cameras for photographer Kane Skennar alongside a long-haired rock'n'roll sidekick, in a black Hummer and into the new Diamant Hotel. Even our hair and make-up artist jumps into a shot!

Bonus: Daniel Johns rocking up to the end of the shoot super shy and very sweet!
*source: grazia ninemsn

and the editorial... small pics though. :heart:

*source: kaneskennar

^ :flower:

Louise on the cover of July 08 issue RUSSH Japan. :heart:

*source: scan by me.

i'll scan the ed tomorrow. i'm really tired now. :blush:

don't think it was mentioned but, louise is on the cover of van she's album v.

MODCD066.jpg

jbhifionline

wow. what a beautifull model. someone said to my blog i reminded a bit like her so i had to check up. i didnt know her before.

^^ supposedly her & Daniel Johns are moving to New York or already living there, for her career. :unsure:

Hero Worship
Photographer: Stephen Ward
Magazine: Grazia Australia February 2 2009

scans by rox_yr_sox

Lashings of Luxury
Photographer: Gavin O'Neill
Make-Up: Kakuyasu Uchiide, international artistic director, Shu Uemura
Mag: Vogue Aus Sept 09

scan by rox_yr_sox

Harpers BAZAAR Australia.
model: louise van de vorst

few more i found not sure where they are from