Lucy Whale

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
What a unique name, she has a great face, her hair I think works for her.

She is with Select Verve (London)

1g59x3.jpg
m20kg.jpg

select

she looks cool. though whale is a funny name for a model .if you know what i mean ..

Oh I forgot to include measurements, and yes it is indeed an odd name, esp for a model..

Height - 180
Bust - 81
Waist - 61
Hips - 86
Hair - Brown
Eyes - Green

She sort of reminds me of Carolina Thaler, and dare I say... a young Katie Holmes :ninja:

I like her bone structure and the personality that you can see in these shots...

Last edited by a moderator:
She's gorgeous, and she has really bold features.

Sometimes, I get a tad obsessed with a model's tests, and then it turns out it was all lighting and retouching. Lucy definitely caught my eye on the Verve board, intriguing face shape (and perfect stats), but one doesn't get a clear look at her features in these. Such high contrast, and the bangs almost make me suspect there's some asymmetry in the eye area. I need to see some polaroids, or more natural shots at least, with the hair off her face. But so far so good. ^_^

No so far thats all that is posted that I know of

I agree Saracita, I want to see more pictures because sometimes girls look amazing in tests and then lackluster in polas (and oddly sometimes vice versa in rare cases)

No so far thats all that is posted that I know of

I agree Saracita, I want to see more pictures because sometimes girls look amazing in tests and then lackluster in polas (and oddly sometimes vice versa in rare cases)

Ow okee :wink:

^I agree, the styling's really off in those shots.

She looks so much like Katie Holmes, it's putting me off her!

Ugh to #15. But she's still learning and the styling doesn't suit her...Guess I'll have to wait before I judge.

She kind of reminds me the teeniest bit of Alexis Bledel too. Anyone else see that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->