L'Uomo Vogue December 2009 : Peter Marino by Francesco Carrozzini

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
T2GHN.jpg

yesbook24.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter!!! how great! Yesterday I read an interview with him on Interview magazine. I fell in love with him <3

This is such a powerful cover.

Styling-wise, Peter Marino looks very much his biker-self but the Lanvin coat and mirrored vest really reflect his vision as a chic and modern artist/architect. Rushka Bergman is such a visionary!

Mr. Marino cover is photographed by Francesco Carrozzini.

l'uomo is sooo not a fashion focused publication; why do people still post this in the forums. aside from their association with vogue, they really have no fashion coverage from month to month, issue to issue. just sayn.

l'uomo is sooo not a fashion focused publication; why do people still post this in the forums. aside from their association with vogue, they really have no fashion coverage from month to month, issue to issue. just sayn.

I totally subscribe your comment!

Unfortunately Franca Sozzani converted this once male fashion bible into a vehicle of self promotion of her son Francesco Carrozzini using the same ridiculous celebrity/friends cast every damn issue.

Hoping for a change in near future....

Jeez, I really don't have any idea Francesco is Franca's son..
:blink:

this looks like a set from an ANTM shoot when the girls were wearing lingirie..not sure which cycle, but it was the one with Fatima and Claire...ewww.

:sick::sick:
to that cover and especially for Peter Marino ....
worst architect of this decade ...

this once male fashion bible
sometimes i wonder why male model agencies haven't done a riot revolution, yet ...

but that's probably the french blood talking in my veins ...

The fact there's actually a void on the market for OLD L'uomo Vogue makes it even more depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->