Lutz Huelle S/S 2025 Paris

It’s cute for Lutz, but bit of a step back from last season. Too much poplin and denim and not enough colour. The touches of gold are nice, but the bandeaus are not the right choice. They’re so hodge podgy and ill fitting.

oh man, I love lutz, but there are a couple of things off here.
The styling is a persistent issue, but now also couple with uninteresting make up and hair.
I also find the fabrication and detailing of the garments off and a bit simplistic. It feels unelevated, even though these democratic fabrics might be his thing. I wish he'd cut down on looks, focus more on developing what is good, deeper. I also find the horizontal pleating on the last looks very superfluous, like why is it there? what volume is it creating? what is it solving?
usually his stuff looks really desirable in stores, so lets hope that happens here also. Im always rooting for this guy and buy his stuff, but this presentation could have been sharper and more elevated.

I wish he got more support!

Too much poplin and denim and not enough colour.
Thank god for that, I don’t like his cheerful palette lol..

I wouldn’t ask him to give up something that clearly makes him happy such as his experiments with denim but, I just pretend I never saw that at this point! he should put it on hold for a bit now that the trashy labels are going to town with their ‘oMg rEcYclEd dEnIm!’ experiments. Other than that, I like that this is sleeker, less baggy, and give me several pairs of these black trousers, now that’s something there’s never enough of and could use an experiment or two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdrearth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->