LV Beggars Bag

it's cute if you like messenger bags. especially it's different since it's limited edition. :ninja:

Originally posted by brian+Jan 6th, 2004 - 5:38 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 6th, 2004 - 5:38 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OriginalGucciGirl@Dec 15th, 2003 - 4:56 pm
Chickonspeed - I'd have to be on something strong to spend that much on a bag - no matter how lovely :(

I am so disappointed because i just this minute read other topics on LV and found the one with my bag! and to my horror they dont make them anymore, so i wont bother calling LV in the WestEnd and Harrods for information and prices.Boo!Hoo! :( :sick:

I'm so sad, i dont usually get this excited about bags - i'm sure i'll find something just as exciting.

funny thing is, i did'nt think much of Louis Vuitton bags b4 because they are so copied, just like the Burberry checked bags. I am now thinking about buying one, any suggestions on something not too common? :innocent:
You didn't know that that bag was no longer made? :lol:

It uses the graffiti print fabric, after all

I know I've seen it on ebay before, though.

Maybe you can try there sometime! ^_^[/b][/quote]
I didnt know it was discontinued :( - yeah (naive huh) i haven't seen them on Ebay, thank God! i dont think i could cope :lol:

I have seen them on two separate websites, so there is hope for me there :heart:

i dont know if i could trust Ebay, i've read and heard too many negative things about fake seller and fraudsters there to consider giving any of the sellers there more then £100. I would consider it, if the sellers were recommended! but thank you anyway.

Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Jan 7th, 2004 - 3:05 pm
I didnt know it was discontinued :( - yeah (naive huh) i haven't seen them on Ebay, thank God! i dont think i could cope :lol:
They weren't discontinued, OriginalGucciGirl, they were produced as seasonal limited editions. :flower:

:woot: those bags are beautiful...so whimsical and magical :flower: GOOD LUCK with them OriginalGucciGirl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->