Have you ever recommended Luxury handbag brand(s) to your friends & families?

champ

Reaction score
Hi,

Yesterday my friend was thinking to buy a LV bag. She called me and I somehow urged her to buy it even myself don't have that bagl in my collection. Then she did buy it! This wasn't the first I recommend this brand to my friends. I don't know why I feel exciting every time when I know that any of my friends want to buy something from the brand I love and I'll entice them to buy one. Have you ever done the same thing I did? Have you guys ever suggested the brand you love to people you know? If you have done so, How often?

I have indeed. And it thrills me to no end when a friend or family member takes my suggestion and loves the bag to boot.

I have so many friends who've poo-pooed the expensive bags I own (and my collection pales in comparison to most ladies' on this and other forums) and buy cheap bags. As with everything else, those bags last a season or two and then they fall apart.

I'm not saying that just 'cos a bag costs thousands makes it immune to bad construction, but if you buy what is known to be a quality purse, it'll pay for itself over time.

Cheers,
Shelley

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->