Lys Inger

According to Avant Models, Olya is now going by the name 'Lys Inger'.

avant

I hope this is not a repost, noticed her featured on supermodels.nl

From Marilyn (Paris) and D'management (Milan)

2iiwwog.jpg

34oodg8.jpg

source: supermodels.nl

I saw her today too in Supermodels.nl .She looks pretty in those pics but I can´t seeing much of her has she already more pics ?

avant and fdib is not proper credit

Changes To Our Crediting Rules
Effective immediately:

- Site names need to be spelled out (clickable url/links in lieu of a site name are not acceptable).

Management has noticed the growing use of abbreviations when crediting images posted on tFS. Credits are posted as a courtesy to the site where they were taken.

However many members do not know what the abbreviations stand for. Only those "in the know" will understand the reference. Simply posting an abbreviation as credit thus negates the purpose of posting credits.

- Account names to images from flickr, deviantart, myspace , etc. have to be added.

Flickr/deviantart/myspace etc users deserve credit maybe even more than established and well-known sites. Please keep this in mind when saving/uploading images from these sites.

Posts that fail to live up to these new rules will be deleted.

If in doubt regarding crediting please contact a moderator.

tFS Management

This rule has been in place since January, by now all members who aren't new should be familiar with this.

Images that do not live up to these new rules will be delete.

I've just noticed her on supermodels.nl and searched her by her new name and I had no idea she's that girl from Avant I noticed on fdib and instantly felt in love :heart: Her smile the the most adorable I've ever seen! :wub::crush:

New photos from avantmodels.ru :heart: She's beautiful :flower:

[avantmodels.ru]

More polas [avantmodels.ru]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->