Maaike Klaasen

For some reason I really need to know her last name. Its driving me crazy. :(

a little something about maaike, but still, no last name. :(

A beautiful name, tremendous features as her jaws and cheekbones and some endless depth in her gaze led us to an abyssal love for Maaike. Completing one of the most impressive boards in Europe (SPS), she has this uncanny quality of being both very raw and delicate (with a light touch of sensuality). Maybe the stunning, outstanding contrast between these square shapes of her jawline and chin, her prominent nose and eyes that seemed to be drawn with indian ink. Her beauty doens't really belong to this world. We just can't stop thinking of Querelle Jansen, Shannan Click and... an angel with high cheekbones.
credit: f.d.i.b. blog!

She's not even 14 yet... so I hope we won't be seeing her anytime soon. :doh:

Information

Full name: Maaike Klaasen

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 180cm / 5′11″
Bust: 79 cm / 31″
Waist: 61 cm / 24″
Hips: 91 cm / 36″

Place of origin: The Netherlands
Date of birth: September 27 1994

Agency Placements

Mother agency: SPS Model Management

Work Experience

Editorial
ElleGirl NL
O2W

^ wow! 13?! she's still a baby! i would have never guessed that! she looks older to me. :unsure: but finally, a last name!

Cute girl. But looking at her measurements (5'11" - h36") at her young age, I'm afraid she'll unfortnately remain just that...

:cry:reminds me of some previous newcomers I loved, loved, loved... then I saw why they never worked...

Cute girl. But looking at her measurements (5'11" - h36") at her young age, I'm afraid she'll unfortnately remain just that...

you don't think that her height will help her, and the fact that she doesn't look 13? :(

^^The problem actually is that if she's 5'11 (180 cm) at 13, she still can grow and might be too tall in 2 or 3 with all the problems that go with it...

^ i hope she becomes the exception to that. she just has such a naturally beautiful face. -_-

I can't believe that she is only 13. That is a bit scary. She is already so tall. But her face is so strong and perfect.

I hope everything works out for her!

I found some polaroids.

1-11.jpg

2-10.jpg

3-11.jpg

4-7.jpg

5-6.jpg

6-6.jpg

7-5.jpg

credit: the ones2watch

^^ I was so impressed by the editorial shots and when I saw the polaroids I was like "ummm"

But she is still pretty.

^ i agree, i agree. but i think it's just a bad set of polaroids, that's all. she is beautiful, regardless.

^^ I was so impressed by the editorial shots and when I saw the polaroids I was like "ummm"

But she is still pretty.

Polaroids normally reflect a model's potential; they showcase their features, and polaroids also show if they're pleasing to the camera's eye...:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryperez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->