Stylist: Cecile Martin
Hair: Christoph Hasenbein
Makeup: Maria Olsson
Cast: Arizona Muse

Madame Figaro France Digital Edition

Madame Figaro France - 26 February 2021

Mode Special

Photographer: Luc Braquet
Stylist: Veronique Carre, Sophie Michaud, Agnès Poulle, Sylvie Clemente, Julie Gillet
Hair: Sonia Duchaussoy, Louise Garnier, Taan Daan, Javier Palacio
Makeup: Christina Lutz, Louise Garnier, Maria Olsson, Marie Dufresne
Cast: Tia Wan, Loana Julien, Scarlatt Lopez, David Prince, Tya Gohin Gagneaux, Vanya Dakovic, Sofia Fanego, Charlotte Flossaut, Jenaye Noah, Barbara D'Alessandri, Loulou Robert, Hortense De Gromard, Odile Guatreau, Agathe Mougin

Madame Figaro France Digital Edition

I find it baffling that Arizona Muse is not getting more work. Unlike Karlie, she still pretty much looks the same and can pull off a high fashion shoot in VP.

I have a (huge) soft spot for Arizona since her big debut at Prada therefore, I’m always happy to see her.
absolutely love some of the shots even if I think that the tan could’ve been done a little better, a wee orangey... (I’ll blame make up!)

I definitely agree with you @Benn98, I would love her to ‘come back’ in full force even more now, since she’s been so open as of late regarding sustainability and Fashion has so willingly embraced it too.

I remember her explosive debut...models.com's "Gamine" looking new hot thing, her terrible walk in the beginning and her Vogue Paris covers.

Arizona has the Big 4 (I smirked when I typed this, the Big 4... kinda laughable these days... moving on), but only ONE of each, which is really weird since after 2011 she was literally EVERYWHERE. but this is not an isolated phenomenon as it has happened with other models, getting all the campaigns and not even close of achieving such prestige. she at least had that luck.
such is the world of VOGUE...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->