Maddie Kulicka

258xieh.jpg

2re2yit.jpg

source: twitter.com/matthewlaskey

Last edited by a moderator:
These polaroids are so beautiful... I love how she's so girly. lazy-looking, delicate... :wub:

more printworks, please!!!
Maddie for PANI Magazine
ph. Mateusz Stankiewicz

hook's fb

OMG! She's so unbelievably beautiful :heart: That's really amazing how can she turn into different characters, she's a really great actress as well, I think ;-)

Love the editorial! :wub: She's really an actress, I must have this issue:heart:

That editorial is really beautiful! Not sure how I feel about Magda as a blonde although those shots are lovely.

Maddie Kulicka by Mateusz Stankiewicz for PANI May 2011

Dipped in Gold -Highlighting tan and neutral hues, the May issue of PANI enlists Mateusz Stankiewicz (AF Photo) for a glam shoot featuring the work of fashion’s biggest labels. Styled by Michal Kus, Maddie Kulicka taps into her inner diva for showstopping looks from the likes of Miu Miu, Burberry Prorsum and Maison Martin Margiela. / Makeup by Pawel Bik, Hair by Lukasz Pycior

fashiongonerogue

Hot days, cold days in the swimming pool
Breast stroke, side stroke, fancy diving too? Five scorching fresh faces in sizzling swimwear.

Maddie Kulicka @ Elite
Where did you grow up? Poland.
Tell us about some of your career highlights? DANSK, L'Officiel, i-D :smile:, Sonia Rykiel campaign, opening for Dries Van Noten last season and many more!
What's the first thing you do when you wake up? I thank God I am a woman and I wish it was Friday!
Who is your summer crush? Mr Frozen Watermelon.
What's one thing you'd like to do but haven't done yet? Open my eyes under the water in the ocean and swim!

Maddie wears bikini Topshop and jacket American Apparel.

Photography Duane Nasis
Styling Raphael Hirsch
Hair Kota Suizu using Bumble and Bumble
Make-up Sunghee using VDVC
Set designer Luke Abbey @ Jedroot
Photographer's assistant Emma Gibney
Set designer's assistant Lorna Kelly
Special Thanks to Davide Russo at Recom Farmhouse

i-D

I remember seeing here some shots with strawberries, but not these ones. Am I correct? ^_^

160511maddiestrawberries1.jpg

160511maddiestrawberries2.jpg

160511maddiestrawberries3.jpg

from NATIONAL GEORGOGRAPHIC /blogspot

The ed from PANI mag is just beyond gorgeous for me :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back