Madonna to be Face of Louis Vuitton?

AD011620

Reaction score
MADONNA will be performing at a private party for LOUIS VUITTON next month (SEP06) - and the pop superstar is also reportedly being courted as the next face of the fashion house. The MATERIAL GIRL will play at a bash in Prague, Czech Republic on 8 September (06). The day before she is playing in the city as part of her Confessions tour. Insiders report the 48-year-old is "very interested" in modelling for Louis Vuitton.

Source: Contact Music, Drowned Madonna

Last edited by a moderator:
Vuitton sometimes really chooses the wrong face-JLo,Uma Thurman and now Madonna
they better use models like Daria and Kate
btw maybe it is not true

I think Uma was the best and the most significant face of LV aside with Stephanie S.

it's the right demographic...
vuitton is an 'older' brand...

Daria and Kate are everywhere, I would be sick of seeing Kate in another ad and I'm a fan of hers. Madonna seems like a reasonable choice.

While I normally don't agree with celebs taking campaigns, I think Madonna would be a good choice for the brand itself because it would appeal more to the older demographic. So I'm not gonna complain too much unless the ads turn out horrid.

I really hope this isn't true, I thought her Versace campaign was awful and I doubt this would turn out much better.

As long as they turn out better then her Versace ads I don't really have a problem with it.

i think they have strong advertising and madonna would work well with the brand.....now if they can just stop making rainbow fringe bags and crap like that for a while, it will bring the respectability back to the brand. i think MJ did well with LV this fall, they are sophisticated designs for the most part.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It kind of makes *some* sense...

It sounds interesting. But I can't imagine Madonna dressed in last LV colection. Maybe they will put her inside a muticolor bag. :wink:

moving this back to rumour has it...
since it isn't confirmed yet...

She is such a vile woman. I can't stand her or any of Louis Vuittons ugly status bags she'll probably be advertising. They'll make a great tacky.

They were just slowly taking back models and getting better...if this is true, it is a backlash.

leopard print + madonna... coincidence? A merging of tackiness extraordinaire? :important

Actually, I have no idea why Madonna... it's not like she's going to sell more bags, is it?
Is that possible? Her face isn't new and refreshing. And after the Black Eyed Peas did that huge advertisement for them in that last song, I'm surprised they didn't grab Fergie. She seems to follow Madonna in her weird sense of style.

I'll wait to see how this ends up.

Okay for those haters...rumours were denied by LV representatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->