Madonna to record duet with Lindsay Lohan?

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Madonna to record duet with Lohan claims

Madonna and Lindsay Lohan are planning to record a duet, it has been claimed.
The two stars have reportedly become friends because of their belief in the Kabbalah and are holding secret talks to unite for a song - and possibly a movie.
A source said: "They're helping each other. Madonna is giving Lindsay advice on her music career and Lindsay wants to work on film with Madonna."
Madonna and Lohan are also reportedly planning to visit Israel once the singer's 'Confessions' world tour has finished.
Meanwhile, Madonna has been turned into a cartoon character.
Footage of the 47-year-old superstar recorded during her world tour have been made into a digitally animated model and will be used to promote her new single 'Get Together'.

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Madonna+to+record+duet+with+Lohan+claims-10243.html
lindzkabbalah.jpg

(Lindsay with Kabbalah pendant)
(picture source: http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/madonna/)

---
:yuk: I can`t believe it! Britney switches from Kabbalah to K-Fed and Madonna gets herself a new naive & clueless girl to intoxicate with Kabbalah and "listen to her wisdom"...:yuk:

Is that a Kabbalah pendant?
I thought it was the mathmatical symbol for Pi??:blush:
I hope the part about the movie is fiction....
I really hope Madonna never makes another movie again.:sick: ( and I'm a fan!)

^ LMAO! I agree! I'm a huge fan of Madonna as well, but she's a terrible actress. I hope they do record the duet though. I'd be interested in listening to that! I am a fan of both Madonna and Lindsay in terms of music, and I love how Madonna is still reinventing herself; she rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Madonna is behaving like a sick stalker of the David Koresh variety....going after these young delusional and easily impressionable young girls and then trying to get them to join her religion....

It almost beggars beliefs

Smart move on Madonn'a part. If I couldn't sing, I'd also pick someone with a voice even worse than mine to make me look better! If she really wants to look stellar, she should do one with J Lo or Kelly Osbourne as well. :innocent:

(BTW, I do like Madge and think she is a great performer, but her voice ain't so hot.)

liberty33r1b said:
how could madonna possibly sink that low????

Could Lindsay sink that low? Madonna uses overhyped celebs for her own publicity and then acts as though she's giving them a boost. I can't stand her.

This can't be true... lol if it is though..

Next thing you know Modonna will want to work with Dakota Fanning on a movie, and write songs with Cheyenne (sp)

Do it, and Madonna is going to lose the little credibility she's built up in these past years hiding away in England.

charloette- i think the dakota thing might come true...since she does write childrean's books...and who knows..maybe dakota will star in one of her soon to come movies based on her books

Sometimes I wonder if Madonna preys on who is young and hot to keep herself young and hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->