Maja Latinovic

no idea. i don't think so. But wish they were new...

thanks Nevena , never saw those before :heart:

new ones; Vogue Germany April 2008 , scanned by Carsten @WFT

Last edited by a moderator:
are you sure that's Maja?
can't see much of her face, but looks quite different. her nose, the character of her face...

42-17893875.jpg

backstage at Dragana Ognjenovic 07
corbis

Birkin I miss your youtube account! I love Bianca and Maja! Hehe the 'twins'.

Maja Latinović (Маја Латиновић) is a Serbian supermodel.
Born: June 25, 1980 near Kikinda, Serbia.

Maja's modelling career began somewhat accidentally at 16 years old when her sister entered her into a local modelling contest. And much to her surprise, she came 2nd.
A keen-eyed model scout soon asked her to fly to Milan and start her modelling career.
At the age of nineteen, Maja began working with the Women Management agency in New York and found success with top photographers in the world. Mario Testino hand-picked Maja as the face of the Roberto Cavalli campaign and after working with her the first time, continued to shoot her for Italian Vogue.
Maja has worked for many clients such as Italian, French, German, Japanese, British, Spanish Vogue, W magazine, Harper's Bazaar, Numero Magazine.
She has walked (and continues to walk) for every major designer including: Ralph Lauren, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan, Chanel, Oscar de la Renta, Bill Blass, Cavalli, Ferrè, Michael Kors.
Maja has shot campaigns such as BCBG, Valentino Roma, Donna Karan, Roberto Cavalli, Chanel, Oscar de la Renta, Miss Sixty, Gap and Wonderbra.
She worked with many great photographers such as Mario Testino, Thomas Schenk, Inez van Lamsweerde, Arthur Elgort, Peter Lindbergh, Karl Lagerfeld, Patrick Demarchelier, Mikael Jansson and Greg Kadel.
She lives between New York City, Milan and Serbia where she spends time with her canine companion, a Maltese named Nikita.

Maja enjoys dancing and singing, her favorite bands include Bijelo Dugme and Ceca Raznatovic.

She looks forward to working with her favorite charities in her home country of Serbia and has said that she hopes to continue her schooling to one day become a doctor.

from youtube

^^OOPS:lol: but so so beautiful:heart: That was a really good show and Maja is still one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on.:blush:
Thanks for posting.:flower:

Some pics of the stunning Maja.........sorry if reposts.:blush:

with Erin Wasson by Peter Lindbergh.
ml01.jpg

ml02.jpg

ml03.jpg

ml04.jpg

[my own scans]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members