Maja Latinovic

At the risk of this being old news (or me being completely mistaken), I could have sworn I saw her in a John Frieda Brilliant Brunette tv commercial today. Anyone know the one I mean? It's not on the website though.

^ I don't know Mr. Atelier, the only model I ever recognized from those ads was Alyssa Sutherland.

499_17373.jpg
499_17372.jpg

[womenmanagement.it]

Updated my Maja site - http://sevensparrows.net/majalatinovic/mainindex.html

11 Bloomingdale's catalog scans
7 Adrienne Vittadini advertisements, 4 contributed by Lelah
8 Miss Sixty advertisements, contributed by Lelah
November 2002 German Vogue editorial Zahm Und Wild contributed by Darina
September 2005 US Elle editorial Lightness of Being
3 Samsung advertisements
2 Mango advertisements
1 Chanel advertisement
1 Kasper advertisement
2 Bebe advertisements
1 Neiman Marcus advertisement (1st page)
Elle UK Summer Preview swim editorial, contributed by Lelah
Elle UK June 2005 editorial, contributed by Lelah
Gloss Croatia June 2003 cover, contributed by Original Sin
4 second clip from Fashion TV

DKNY F/W 05 Campaign

Photographer Peter Lindbergh
Stylist Patricia Field

dknyfw05peterlindbergh16bt.jpg

[scanned by me]

cestmagique said:
@ Fashion Week-- Stephen Burrows

Breath-taking!

And here she is at Twinkle Spring 06 (Getty).

Attachments

• majatwinkle.jpg
    majatwinkle.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 17
Maja Mia!

@ Diesel Spring 06 today. Pic by Getty.

Attachments

• al3.jpg
    al3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 59
wow!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm i'm really surprised this girl only has 4 pages...i mean she's not one of my favorites (i dont dislike her and i dont love her either) but i would've expected more people to like her. :unsure:

Atelier said:
At the risk of this being old news (or me being completely mistaken), I could have sworn I saw her in a John Frieda Brilliant Brunette tv commercial today. Anyone know the one I mean? It's not on the website though.

You're absolutely right Atelier! I've seen her in some of the ads shown here in the Uk as well on the packaging itself. I'll have to scan one of the pics.....

Sadly her career seems to be drying up! :(

It seems like many years since Maja did any really "cutting edge" editorials! :wink:

...but it's great to see her back on the catwalk in the Diesel show! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
MajaLatinovic33.jpg

16351.jpg

those are from www.fmd1.com
I don't like the Mango pic very much.

majalatinovic2.jpg
www.majalatinovic.info

and actually she is Serbian, she was born in Kikinda, Serbia.

http://www.majalatinovic.info/bio.html:
Born Maja Latinovic on June 25, 1980 in Kinkinda, a small Serbian village with a population of three hundred. Described as humble beginnings with a gas station owner father, and a caring mother and three sisters, Maja's stature and affinity for sports drew her to basketball. Maja’s modeling career began somewhat accidentally at 16 years old with her sister entering her into a local modeling contest. And much to her surprise, she placed 2nd runner-up. A keen-eyed model scout soon asked her to fly to Milan and start her modeling career, and her days of shooting hoops were soon replaced with photo shoots.
At the age of nineteen, Maja began working with the prestigious Women Management agency in New York and found success with top photographers in the world. Mario Testino hand-picked Maja as as the face of the Roberto Cavalli campaign and after working with her the first time, continued to shoot her for Italian Vogue.
She worked with many great photographers such as Mario Testino, Thomas Schenk, Inez Von Lamsweerde, Arthur Elgort, Peter Lindberg, Karl Lagerfeld, Patrick Demarchelier, Mikael Jansson and Greg Kadel.
Maja now lives traveling between New York City, Milan and Serbia where she spends time with her canine companion, a Maltese named Nikita. Maja enjoys dancing and singing along her favorite Yugoslavian bands Belo Dugme and Ceca Raznatovic. She looks forward to working with her favorite charities in her home country of Serbia and has said that she hopes to continue her schooling to one day become a doctor.
In a Serbian interiew she said, she would like to stay in fashion industry after the end of her modelling career, as a scout or agent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->