Maja Latinovic

As far as I'm concerned Hana, Lily, Gemma, Georgiana, Angelica, and even my girl Anja can eat their hearts out. Maja is amazing. Truly spectacular.

i love Maja, i love her beauty, she has some imperfections that make her more perftec, she s stunning, absolutely natural, i adore her nose, eyes, cheek bones, and lips, specially her nose, i m bored of tip noses !!she s so special!i miss her in the catalwaks and in the magazines, IMO she s special, her beauty is different and exotic!! why do u guys love her?

Wambinha said:
why do u guys love her?
Because she looks like someone you see once and forever stays in your head except of course in this case you see her all time since she's a successful model and this is a run-on sentence.

God I love this girl. It saddens me that she isn't more popular :(

Thanks for the pics nevena!

Maja looks like a typical serbian girl, and she is from my neighbour town! It's amazing to see my Balkan girls being great models, the same for Marija, keep rocking girls, you're wonderful!!

5.jpg

Vivienne Tam 06 New York
Newyorkmetro.com

The girl always rocks at Dsquared. Perfect for their style.

00056.L.JPG

00057.L.JPG

00058.L.JPG

00059.L.JPG

00104.L.JPG

00105.L.JPG

00106.L.JPG

00114.L.JPG

00115.L.JPG

00116.L.JPG

00117.L.JPG

fv.com

she appears in the french elle issue this month, she s absolutely superb, dressed like a sicilian woman... she deserves more attention..this model has a such unforgettable face,she can express so much with her eyes..it s disappointing seeing how nowadays the models have a pretty similiar look..sneja, inguna, gemma ward,...to me they look like the same...

I absolutely agree!! The girl has an unforgettable face, and the likes of Gemma, Inguna etc. etc. are annoying me cause they all look the same, it seems as if the designers are always following the same kind of role model...it's boring and those girls have faces that i will forget very quickly...despite Gemma cause she looks like an alien!! :-) it's true

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->