Malta's Next Top Model

^ don't worry im not maltese or anything i just thought i might share it with you guys

week 9
trampoline

Audrienne
audriennetrampoline.jpg

Charleen
charlenetrampoline.jpg

Sanaa
sanaatrampoline.jpg

Thays
thaystrampoline.jpg

Zerry
zerrytrampoline.jpg

eliminated: Charleen

credit: RTVG

Are those supposed to be the BEST PHOTOS? I thought it was a joke, a pretty elaborate one but nevertheless... oh my.

oh my god, this is so trash! the photography is lower amateur level -- and the modelling not even amateur. hard to believe this thread is not a joke!
no, seriously, ..... and the picture editing! when i've opened photoshop for the first time 10 years ago I had similar results...
Okay, I'm not (--YET!-- harharhar) shooting for Vogue & i've still got a lot to learn in fashion photography, but what they're doing over there is just not possible!
looks like the girls also had to bring their own clothes!

the girls don't even live in a Top Model house like the other international versions

the host is some women called Claire Amato and theres these 2 other guys called Alan J and Jeff but i can't remember there full names

week 10
Wedding Dresses

Audrienne
344ze48.jpg

Sanaa
15wjlvm.jpg

Thays
308w115.jpg

Zerry
r1hbw7.jpg

eliminated: Thays

:lol:

Where will the winner be signed afterwards? Poor agent :(

(I didn't even know there were agencies in Malta, but I guess now I know why...)

No, they're getting signed with Stand Out models in the UK, which is a SCAM AGENCY! :lol:

Finale
Golden Rose photoshoot and comercial

Audrienne
2en24ch.jpg

Sanaa
2zyihxl.jpg

Zerry
24nmjgj.jpg

eliminated: in a shock twist nobody was eliminated and all 3 made it to the final runway

Final Runway

Audrienne
2564fbm.jpg

Sanaa
5338yf.jpg

Zerry
n50n4y.jpg

eliminated: Zerry

final 2: Audrienne and Sanaa

runner up: Sanaa

winner: Audrienne