MANGO HE S/S 2008 : Jon Kortajarena by Nico Bustos

elenab

Reaction score
Photos by Nico Bustos

HE1_groot.jpg

More to come

^there's been MANGO for men for a while now :huh:

oh...I didn't know Mango has a men collection too...I'm not really up-to-date :D...but this hoodie is so Abercrombie -.-...anyway, will it hit all stores?

Last edited by a moderator:
There used to be a Mango for men line like 20 years ago when Mango first started, but it was closed.
The new Mango for men will be launched in March. You can see the pictures with Jon in the spring catalog.

where can I get the spring catalog?

Is there another chance to see the collection?

I can't find anything on the internet.

i didnt c mango man even in Spain , since when is that for A WHILE? 0_o

th_MANGOHESS08JonKortajarena03.jpg
th_MANGOHESS08JonKortajarena02.jpg
th_MANGOHESS08JonKortajarena01.jpg

I got 2 more and the 1st one in bigger quality, posted em HERE @ my blog.
credit/source: designscene.blogspot.com

mango4.jpg

mango7.jpg

More in Jon´s site www.jon-k.net

and Mango has two great clips for He collection, there were in their yesterday, but not today. Check just in case

I have serious knowledge about Mango merchandise. What's the quality like, similar to Zara??

Woah, I didn't know there's a men's line :blink: The pictures looks boring though

Another shot for Mango HE :crush:

source: MH via Mariah -dies-

I went to the store yesterday...I have to say, I'm kinda dissapointed...kinda overpriced for me...in addition, the dragon logo its kinda tacky...every redneck in my neighborrhood has such kinda of motive as a tattoo.

I have serious knowledge about Mango merchandise. What's the quality like, similar to Zara??
same , if not worse... for sure it wont be better than zara... merchandise in mango HE is nice, but obviously not original, not at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numenah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->