Jaeger F/W 09.10 : Lara Stone & Jon Kortajarena by Emma Summerton

Ed..

cape cod kwassa kwassa!
Reaction score
jaeger.jpg

jaeger1.jpg

http://www.jaeger.co.uk/
Jaeger London’s fall-winter campaign captures models Lara Stone and Jon Kortajarena posing in front of the Somerset House based in London, England. Emma Summerton returns as the photographer for this season, bringing some of her Australian flair to the British brand. (Wonderland)
fashiongonerogue.com

i don't like lara's face in this angle which ruins the photographs for me :(

^sort of agree....I don't like that its like that in both pictures....the clothes look great though.

yeah, those ads would be perfect if Lara's face was shot in another angle.

I love it! Lara looks really nice.

Jaeger F/W with Lara Stone & Jon Kortajarena

(Scanned by NorthernStar from Elle Collections UK F/W)

LARA looks so gorgeous there!

I don't like the first two pic but the third one is a lot better. Jon is HOT!:wub:

Nice to see Lara in yet another campaign. But I defenitely agree that the angle is anything but flattering :unsure: The last pic (scan) looks pretty good though

i love the colors, and so nice to see lara in different angles

I don't like how Lara's face looks here, but the pics themselves are great. Love the colors, location and the atmosphere.

I love the color of the first two photos, i guess the third one would have the same scheme. Lara's face doesnt bother me to be honest but Jon...his head is so big! Not very into him, really.

My first post, lol!

Jon is so good looking :heart:
I don't really like her face in the first one, but the third one is really hot :woot:

she doesn't look to comfortable with Jon. it's not so much the expression..it's the body language for me. :unsure:

well, they had a good time shooting the pictures, she is funny and great. Bad teeth though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->