Manolo Blahnik Shoes

ebowleg

Reaction score
I have never owned a pair of Manolo's, but I was wondering if the 4 inch heels are as comfortable as they are said to be. I do like Gucci's shoes which are relatively comfortable, but how are Manolo's? :P

Oh they are SO comfortable but you have to learn how to walk in them first

:wink: Thanks alot, there are a few pair that I have my eyes on.

They are as comfortable as any other pair of 4-inch heels. Don't believe the hype.

Originally posted by Lorna@Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:25 pm
They are as comfortable as any other pair of 4-inch heels. Don't believe the hype.
four inch heels are uncomfortable period. manolos can be less uncomfortable than some other four inch heels, but they are by no means as comfortable as say a pair of tod's loafers.

they are more comfortable intially than any other i have worn but after a long night, they hurt as much as any....

funny enough - the most comfortable heels i have ever had were 80 from ann taylor... they beat any manolo i have every worn.... the low heel manolo's i think are really comfortable.

The low heel manolo's are comfy and the 4 inch ones are just as comfy but after 2 hours they get a little sore

4 inch ones, after the whole day, my feet are :( :wacko: :cry:

it is true that there is a difference. but after all we cannot expect miracles. after a couple hours even they hurt :unsure:

Hey,

I'm new to the board but I know you guys have great taste since I've been reading some the posts. What are your opinions on these Manolo Blahnik shoes? I wasn't sure if I should go ahead with them or not since they are pricey and wanted some advice. Thanks!!!

98_1.JPG

4a_1.JPG

1b_1.JPG

welcome shalu :flower:

i generally like them. but the front of the shoe is a bit too high IMO. and the heel could be higher :innocent:

somehow I think those look cheap and old ladyish, sorry... :ninja:

I like the ankle but not the lace, and agree with leyla the heel could be a bit higher. For the money I'm sure you could find a lovelier pair of manolo's

I like the ankle part but I'm not crazy about the lace..kinda old fashioned... :innocent:

I think the lace is sexy...make sure you don't wear any other lace with them though (if you go for them)...

lace with that kind of backing is going to be a big trend next winter, so on a cost per wear basis I'd say go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->