Manolo "Okla" boots - Ugg stilettos

pradaromance

Reaction score
I was thinking about those Manolo "Okla" boots (the J-lo ones :sick: ) and what if manolo decides to make stilleto...UGGS! :sick:

Uggs are kinda similar to timberlands right, because they are both bulky boots, obviously a different material etc etc.

I wish Timberland would make some sort of stiletto. I hate the Manolo ones but I love Timberland :smile:

But Ugg stilettos?? That would be interesting!

wow...that would be a logical progression from the stiletto timberland and converse

*looks her UGGs. imagines with a 4in. heel*

Don't we all like UGGs because they are the anti-thesis of the stileltto? They sure as hell aren't pretty.

haha can't imagine it..but it would be interesting if someone came up with stiletto boots with sheepskin interior.

Speaking of diff type of uggs...look what I found lol

p10461206_ph_detail_03.jpg

Originally posted by luvbrands@Jan 7th, 2004 - 10:43 pm
oh wow..love the dior boots if the logos aren't there. :unsure:
without the logo, they'll just look like normal moon boots :blink:

and the thought og UGGs on heels??!!
please no :yuk: :ninja:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Jan 7th, 2004 - 4:44 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Jan 7th, 2004 - 4:44 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-luvbrands@Jan 7th, 2004 - 10:43 pm
oh wow..love the dior boots if the logos aren't there. :unsure:
without the logo, they'll just look like normal moon boots :blink:

and the thought og UGGs on heels??!!
please no :yuk: :ninja: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

I would love to see some for pure comedic value and to reveal just who would buy into such a sham :innocent:

i dunno how they could put uggs on heels the entire shoe would have to be redesigned and it doesnt look appealing. but it is an interesting thought they would be platforms :lol:

I don't like uggs. Everyone has them, is there any fun in that?? Just like those stiletto worker boots, everyone had them and they were so ugly!

I have them, and I like them, actually. :blush:

I also have regular work boots without the heel of course, that I wear daily feeding and grooming the horses. Very fashionable, I must say. :innocent:

No! I don't have Ugg stilleto's, I have those worker boots with the heels. I bought mine from Victoria Secret, I think they are Steve Madden.

Originally posted by Pixielaughs@Jan 10th, 2004 - 4:56 am
Uggs on WHEELS!!! :lol:

Oooooooooooooooooh, thats an interesting idea alright. I can see it in lights: 'roller revival of the fittest'

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Jan 10th, 2004 - 3:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Jan 10th, 2004 - 3:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pixielaughs@Jan 10th, 2004 - 4:56 am
Uggs on WHEELS!!! :lol:

Oooooooooooooooooh, thats an interesting idea alright. I can see it in lights: 'roller revival of the fittest' [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by dElirious+Jan 10th, 2004 - 1:06 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dElirious @ Jan 10th, 2004 - 1:06 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Missy44x@Jan 7th, 2004 - 4:40 pm
Speaking of diff type of uggs...look what I found lol

p10461206_ph_detail_03.jpg
ewww
it's revolting :sick: [/b][/quote]
I agree! :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back