Hair: dark blond
Eyes: brown
Height: 5'9''½
Bust: 32''
Waist: 25''½
Hips: 33''
Shoes: 8½-9

group models

she's beautiful but not so model material for me... i guess IMG will do it for her :smile:

Au Jour Le Jour F/W 2015.16 Milan

stylebistro

imgmodels

imgmodels

If you could savor one dinner – totally free – at any restaurant in the world, which restaurant would you choose?
I would like to go to 'Noma' in Denmark which is now ranked as the number one restaurant in the world to see and try if it is really that good as they claim it is.

If you could have been the one who “discovered” any now-famous person (athlete, author, movie star, singer, etc.) whom would you have wanted to discover before anyone else?
I would love to be the one who discovered Coco Chanel because in my opinion she is one of the most influential persons is in the fashion industry.

If you could go back in time and ask any famous person in history one question, whom would you question and what would you ask?
If I could go back in time I would ask Leonardo da Vinci how to become the homo universalis.

What well-known song title would best describe your life right now?
Started from the bottom now we're here.

If you could take any job for just one month, what job would you like to have?
I would like to work for the TV program 'Mythbusters' and do all kind of fascinating experiments.

What is the most beautiful drive you have ever taken?
A drive through the Blue Mountains in Sydney, Australia. The nature there is amazing and for me it felt like I have landed in a fairy tale.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->