Marc Jacob 40% Off!

Moe

Reaction score
I scored big time yesterday at NOrdstroms! Browsing the sale bin in the purse department-hiding underneath a pile of Kate Spade bags-was this beautiful, salmon color, sophia bag!!! Regular price $795-on sale for $474!! Grabbed it so fast-ran to the counter with legs feeling like rubber! Just had to share my excitement with somebody!

:wink: Moe I'm too jealous :angry: !!! Well done...Uve given inspiration to go through bargain bins right 'till the bottom now... :wink:

Moe- You remind me of me. I know exactly what you went through. Thats how i get when i see something on sale, that usually cost a bomb. Enjoy!! :lol: :heart: :flower:

Congratulations!! I personally dont like Marc Jacobs bags because I think they are too expensive :flower:

I always go through bargain bins whenever theres a sale and having a good old root around :innocent:

That's great, I never seem to find anything I like to be on sale, Congrats

hehe there are tons of them online for that price now... you just have to search for them. excellent find!

This is $537 at saks.com, reduced from $895

and that's why i hardly ever buy bags at retail price...

congratulations!!

i know how you felt, isn't it a great feeling? when i get hold of a good bargain, i get butterflie in my stomach and all... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->