Marc Jacobs and his Rentboy Companion

wow i am kind of intrigued by this non-celeb. he's really quite pretty, i don't really know what to make of his personality though.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's easy on the eye but there are much hotter guys out in the street ... Im confused ... how old is he? Why does he uses all the "u" instead of "you" on his profile ... I think Id probably make fun of such a person but I like that he's that confident .. that makes him very sexy to me ... Hum ... about the tattoo ... well... I think tats represents very personal things to each ... obviously he's a bit extreme so he def. did it to rise eyebrows and give people the finger and say "Top, this, b!tch"

I just checked out his friendster profile ... I'm two degrees away from him!

He seems a bit ... how can I put it? ... high maintenance? I mean ... there are pics with LiLo, JLo, Naomi C, Wynona (choked when saw it), Nicole Ritchie ...etc ...

He's younger than me ... and even thought yes, he's hot ...well... his list of fave books/movies is SO dissappointing and to top it off ... he's a gemini (*hisses*)

All the photographs of him are 3/4 views of the left side of his face. I wonder if he was coached that that is his most photogenic angle.

haruki you are hilarious.

I am really lame, I looked through his friends list, and some of them seem fake? It has Mischa Barton, Amanda Lepore, Jason Behr (who seems to be bi which may make some ppl on this forum happy) Nicole, and some other dubious ones. Should read Amanda's profile, it's quite funny.

Wow, this is kind of... weird... if you ask me. I would first of all NEVER tattoo a name of a person, doesn't matter who you are or how famous you are, on my arm.. it's just plain crazy.

Second, he looks like one of those people who just feeds off attention and plans on getting as much as he can with MJ then moving on to get a life of his own.. in a way they are both using themselves for pleasure, i'm pretty sure MJ is greatful for the fun nights he's been getting. haha soooooo.... lol

I heard he was ADHD and that Marc is kinda attrcted to him cos he likes to play the fatherly role. And yea he probably had the same photog posing coach as Mariah "i have only half a face as the rest is obscured by hair" Carey.

He posted this on friendster:

This is 4 all the people reading the gossip columns & spreading sh*t that U hear without thinking your hurting the person your talking about. So here it is from my HEART. Yes I got a tattoo with MARC JACOBS name on my inner arm. I did it because when your in love love means no boundries & I did it without thinking of the consequences. I love Marc with all my heart & 2 me he's not MARC JACOBS he's just Marc. He's beyond amazing & I cherish every minute I get 2 spend with him. Why do people care? All I'm saying is just think about what U say bout others b4 U say it.........

I FINALLY met the guy that treats me like a PRINCE.
And the night's too cold and long here without you
I grieve in my condition for I cannot find the strength to say I need you!

This whole scene seems - off - to me. Something just doesn't seem right - like this guys obvious angst and how he's trying to get a message across to someone who broke his heart. Get over it man, and be happy - he sounds depressed, but like he's hiding it with this veil of fabulousness.

many interesting observations here. I will have to agree with fezbatik. He sounds depressed, but covering it up in some sort of way.

He's cute and all but Marc strikes me as the kind of guy who would avoid going out with a cliché pretty boy. Instead, Marc looks like this kid's father/sugar daddy/pimp etc.

DriversHigh said:
He's cute and all but Marc strikes me as the kind of guy who would avoid going out with a cliché pretty boy. Instead, Marc looks like this kid's father/sugar daddy/pimp etc.

That's because he is... "He treats me like a Prince"... uhhhh. lol

am i the only person who doesnt think hes that hot??
:blink: ??

Wow.

For some reason, I am extremely interested in hearing more about this Jason guy.

The tattoo is awesome. I would never get a designers (or lovers) name tattooed on myself but the "Marc Jacobs" is cool to see on someone else - esspecially since I'm such a fan.

If him and Marc are an item or "dealing" then it sounds like this guy is either in love or infatuated. My tattoo is very special to me and I would only get one that is. I have four symbols (2 on top, 2 below) each representing home, dreams, faith, and love on the inside of my wrist. I'm guessing his is as special to him?

Acid said:

He's not my cup of tea, or hot for that matter.. but looking at MJ and looking at this guy. :lol:

no i agree theres something about his eyes i dont like but i cant figure out what .. if that makes any sense

he's too pretty. and CLEARLY skeezy.

pssh.
he can't come between me and marc though.

not even if he shaves "MJ" into his pubes,
which he may have already done. . .
too bad carmen already did it for gucci.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->