no photos, no photos
Reaction score
My coworker brought this little tidbit of info into the store this morning:

Lucas entertainment (a p*rn company) was shooting a movie in the Bleecker
Street Marc by Marc Jacobs store.....

more info here (NSFW:(

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/8885864.html

and at www.gawker.com

mods please merge if it's already been posted, I didn't see anything about it....or if D&C isn't the correct location....Shop Til You Drop(trousers) seemed kind of appropriate (and disturbing) as well:innocent:

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
couldnt find it on gawker. That is hilarious almost seems like gimmick by marc jacobs who had an idea to have sex in a marc jacabs store that isnt a sexy place

What surprised was why didn't Tom Ford think of this first....it's so unfitting for a Marc Jacobs store. :ermm:

I wonder if Marc Jacob`s rentboy has a part in that film...:rolleyes:

PS: The only unsexier clothes than Jacobs are Prada :doh:

UGH! YUCK! I`m totally disgusted after viewing the pictures in the source! :yuk: :sick: They do it right in between the clothes!

I wouldn`t buy a 1000$ dress with BODYFLUIDS on it! :yuk: :sick: Man, that would be like "shopping in a Swinger Club"! :yuk: :sick:

They do it right in between the clothes!

Doesn't that kind of ruin the merchandise? :rolleyes:

Would anyone really want to shop at that store after a p*rn has been filmed there? You'd have to bring one of those ultra-violet lights with you to make sure you didn't get anything that was 'tainted' :yuk:

VainJane said:
Doesn't that kind of ruin the merchandise? :rolleyes:

I`m totally with you Jane!

If it hasn`t ruined the items it has ruined the reputation for sure!!!

I mean, come on, this is a store where prudes like Winona Ryder shop!
I guess nobody will be able to shop there again without being "suspicious" about the hygiene! :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh .. please .. havent you seen a video online of MJs company christmas party?

There was some semi naked guy riding an electric bull ... totally MJ and you know how most of the gays love MJ -Im not one of them, tho-

gross...why would he want something like that associated with his clothes and image?????? this is unbelievable...maybe it's fake? maybe they shot at a random store and put Marc J's shopping bags and logos all around to fool us...uhh I hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->