Marc Jacobs loves p*rn

Ew. Gross.

Im sure it was MJs idea...I find him, I dont know, PERVY...He seems like a starer.

Marc Jacobs Rumored to Be Dating a Brazilian p*rn Star

I think this thread is perfect for this news...:ninja:

15655aaf3cdb42531216117.jpg

-fashionologie.com

>> Marc Jacobs recently told Vogue that he and former fiancé Lorenzo Martone — who broke up in the Summer of 2010 — are still close. "Yeah, we are best friends," says Jacobs. "We speak to each other, I don't know, six times a day." Now, a Brazilian gossip site is reporting that Jacobs may have moved on to a new Brazilian boyfriend — p*rn star Harry Louis. When Louis — who lives in London (where he allegedly met Jacobs) — was asked about the rumored relationship, he replied: "I have nothing to say about it." In the photo above, the two were snapped together in Paris.

I find it fascinating to witness the changes in the new Marc from the old Marc that had large quirky glasses and was slightly pudgy. Now he seems to have succumbed to the gay stereotypical lifestyle. Not assuming that he wasn't this way before prior to all his physical changes. It's just much more apparent nowadays (his flamboyant personality, relationships, and his personal style).

And Harry Louis is Spanish. Don't ask me why I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, I always loved the 90s Marc. You know, as Ives927 mentions, the one with long hair and glasses, who wore converse, and who designed renegade "grunge" collections and got fired. This buff p*rn lover Marc 2.0 is alien to me. He has metamorphosed into a more confident guy, running this company or that, which is certainly admirable, and I am sure there is a little of long haired Marc there still, but I will always look back fondly, and yeah, nostalgically, at the younger Marc, who was finding his way in the world. :smile: I find this whole "production" rather sleezy and cheesy. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
um ew... that's all i have to say. just ew.

I find it fascinating to witness the changes in the new Marc from the old Marc that had large quirky glasses and was slightly pudgy. Now he seems to have succumbed to the gay stereotypical lifestyle. Not assuming that he wasn't this way before prior to all his physical changes. It's just much more apparent nowadays (his flamboyant personality, relationships, and his personal style).

And Harry Louis is Spanish. Don't ask me why I know.

:lol: i dread to think.

I do agree with everyone that he has become alittle stereotypical, but i think he's making up for his grunge days. i mean c'mon... he's hot now! i don't blame him either, but you can't help but wonder if sometimes the guys he dates have a hidden agenda, abit like Madonna and her toy boys.

I think he was "hotter" before, albeit unavailable given I am straight and female. :P

LOL, the title of this thread.

In other breaking news, the sky is blue.

I just don't see how is this good for business? Such a creep.

Ahahah This doesn't support any marketing strategy of the brand, maybe he thinks he has talent enough to make his clothes shine despite of this. Love the name of the thread that's why tbh i got in :lol:

This is hilarious although I'd much rather have sex in a Tom Ford store than a Marc Jacobs store, at least Tom Ford's stores look like high-class brothels....well they do to me anyway lol

:lol: i dread to think.

I do agree with everyone that he has become alittle stereotypical, but i think he's making up for his grunge days. i mean c'mon... he's hot now! i don't blame him either, but you can't help but wonder if sometimes the guys he dates have a hidden agenda, abit like Madonna and her toy boys.

Ding Ding Ding!

Let him indulge while he can, he's not getting any younger.

he and Harry look cute together , too bad that Harry is a p*rn star !

Oh that's so freaking tracky, and they had sex right next to the clothes? Not here for paying 300 bucks for a dress and getting second hand STDs. :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->