Marc Jacobs mystery bag

Eimyria

Reaction score
This Marc Jacobs bag appeared in the new August issue of Vogue, and the only thing that is said about it that it's a ostrich and croc mini-bag, for about $2,200. I can not find it on MJ site or anywhere else.

akao0l.png

akao29.png

It's so fab. :wub:

I saw that in vogue too. i thought it was gorgeous, but i didnt even see the price or whatever, it just said marc jacobs bag. i guess i didnt look hard enough.

Ah, I've been drooling over it - It appears on page 192 and on 267. ^_^ My bf thinks I'm going mad.

Interesting, it looks so different from most of his other bags. You could try calling the Marc Jacobs store in NY, even though they never seem to answer.

Something about this bag it looks like the Novak from MacQeens fall 05 bag I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
klow, that's exactly what I was thinking! It's the little vertical barrel clasp, among other features that make it look like the novak. I like it, though I like the novak better.

So I looked it up on marcjacobs.com, and it is there under the Fall 2005 handbags. It is the satchel, 14.5" x 7" x 7, and comes in red, blue, and green.

Really? Well darn. I've gone a few times and never saw it. I'll try with a differently browser, see if I catch it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->