Marc Jacobs ‘Stam’ Handbags S/S 2023 by Harley Weir

marc-jacobs-jessica-stam.jpg
fashionista

Love. Jessica looks stunning!

love it a lot! stam looks gorgeous!

Oh, that's stunning! Surprisingly good.

LOOOOOOOOOVE the casting. What an oddly incredible group of women. Best MJ campaign in years.

Ashlee is selling me the bag!! and of course it's all about our Stammy. :heart:

I am a Stam stan and forever will. If anyone can do Y2K, it's definitely Marc. Also loving the whole campaign. Ashlee looks so amazing I can't even.

I love Stam! She's definitely one of my favorites from that doll-faced models era. Great to see her back! That blonde really suits her and the shot is gorgeous.

My dream is coming true! A while ago I was commenting in other threads that MJ should relaunch this bag. It was so popular then, along with Paddington from Chloe!

Wow. What a great surprise!

One of the things I appreciate about Marc is that he's always had such a playful and unpretentious relationship with pop culture, long before the Kardashians elbowed their way into high fashion and every brand is now desperately clamoring for celebrity endorsements. Plus, as a millennial, seeing him pay tribute to these Y2K starlets has me giddy. I mean c'mon, how great is it to see Ashanti here?

If I'm being picky I could do without the inclusion of Paris, as her shot kind of feels more Alexander Wang than MJ. Imagine swapping her our for Lindsay Lohan or Mischa Barton...

If I'm being picky I could do without the inclusion of Paris, as her shot kind of feels more Alexander Wang than MJ. Imagine swapping her our for Lindsay Lohan or Mischa Barton...

Or Lauren Conrad! Hillary Duff! Get all the Y2K girlies in there :lol: You really can't tap on this era without including Paris tho, she's the blueprint.

Needless to say, the casting is brilliant. Wished they had pushed the nostalgia even further with the photos. Get David LaChapelle and give me full on MTV fantasy, or get Meisel to recreate that iconic LA paparazzi shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->