Margot Vidalenc

yourbestfriend

princely
Reaction score
Another girl scene and heard from ones2watch. Shes a little young in age and looks, but I sense big things for her.

http://www.theones2watch.com/updates/?p=109

Go Go Margot!

margot.jpg

Margot Vidalenc @ Women Management Paris
You say you want a revolution? Introducing French brunette Margot Vidalenc! Magali at Women Management Paris is thrilled with this 15 year-old New Face that debuted with a massive six-page spread in Vogue Paris. How does Margot follow that first outing into the fashion world? You guessed it—a second shoot next week with the prestigious publication. Mon Dieu! She stands 5’9” and chicly measures 30 ½ - 23 ½ - 34. We adore Margot’s big brown Raica Oliveira-like eyes harmoniously combined with a sweet innocence that’s uniquely her own. More reports to come!

Photos from Women Paris

871_9766.jpg
871_9755.jpg

Shes reminding me alot of a mix of the soft Marija, with Raica Oliveira and a bit of Camila Finn thrown into the mix.

871_7982.jpg
871_9773.jpg

871_9774.jpg

[women paris]

thanks so much for starting a thread on her. she's beautiful although quite young looking.

I really like Margot. She's got this totally uncommon thing going on in the eyebrow area :D

I think this might be Margot backstage at Jil Sander
00100m.jpg
00240m.jpg

00130m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
julesrules815 said:
is this Margot? its from the Feb 06 issue of Ellegirl.

I don't know. The thing I hate about Ellegirl is that they never credit the models they use.

^I found out it is not her. Its Eva Helene Skarvig. Also, Ellegir just started to credit the models. You won't see their names at the end of each editorial but when describg the clothes it will say "On Margot:" etc.

Margot is Model of the Week at models.com :woot:
Name: Margot Vidalenc

Agency: Women Paris

Height: 5'9" (1.75m)

Place of Origin: Paris, France

Ethnic Origin: French

Birthsign: Taurus

How discovered: I was in a restaurant with my sister and I met Bruno from Women.

Favorite things:
Horseriding, traveling, holidays

Favorite kind of music: Bob Sinclair, Cold Play, J. Blunt

Favorite foods: Italian and Japanese foods

Favorite actor/actress: Guillaume Canet, Gaspard Ulliel, J Deep,
Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman

Place you'd love to visit: New York and London

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member