styling: Felipe Mendes

talentandpartner.com

Numéro China #47 March 2015

glossynewsstand via Oxymore

Maria is incredible! :crush:

Jonathan Saunders F/W 15.16 London

Qjq4km6.jpg

nowfashion.com

On her instagram it says she was in Milan (and also previously in New York)? So why the no show? She would've fit the Prada collection perfectly. It must have been an exclusive deal that fell through or something?

Anyway, I hope to see her pick up some steam in Paris (but also keep her exclusivity). Im counting on her turning up at Loewe and Miu Miu:heart:

Numéro China March 2015
ph. Laurie Bartley
styling: Felipe Mendes

talentandpartner

My goodness she is exquisite, Maria was always meant to model.

On her instagram it says she was in Milan (and also previously in New York)? So why the no show? She would've fit the Prada collection perfectly. It must have been an exclusive deal that fell through or something?

Anyway, I hope to see her pick up some steam in Paris (but also keep her exclusivity). Im counting on her turning up at Loewe and Miu Miu:heart:

I thought the same, I was sure she'd be at Prada? should definitely be at Loewe and Miu Miu.:heart:

i-D Spring 2015

Photographer: Willy Vanderperre
Stylist: Benjamin Bruno
Hair: Mari Ohashi
Makeup: Lynsey Alexander
Model: Maria Veranen

streeters via Marc10

Vogue Russia April 2015
Culture Rest

Catherine Servel - Photographer
Svetlana Tanakina - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Teiji Utsumi - Hair Stylist
Alice Ghendrih - Makeup Artist
Alexis Barbera - Set Designer
Yana Marquise - Manicurist

models.com

SSAW Spring Summer 2015

MARIA VERANEN photographed in Helsinki by CHRIS VIDAL TENOMAA
Styling by Tuomas Laitinen
Hair and make-up by Miika Kemppainen

facebook /SSAW Magazine

SSAW Spring-Summer 2015

SSAW Magazine (Finland), the London and Helsinki-based fashion magazine has released their latest bi-annual issue and the focus is on lucky number 7. With seven in-depth interviews with the buzziest design houses of the present – Julien Dossena, Jacquemus, Thomas Tait, Craig Green, Vetements, Satu Maaranen and Hood by Air, the publication’s biggest issue yet is more interested in the essence of now. Seven editorials follow featuring faces like Lindsey Wixson shot by Gia Coppola and styled by Heathermary Jackson looking delightfully fresh-faced, Maria Veranen shot by Chris Vidal Tenomaa in pieces that resemble wearable art, and 90s legend Rosemary Ferguson on the cover by photographer Drew Jarrett. The raw curation of the images translates remarkably for the viewing pleasure with colorful, dynamic imagery. Check out our exclusive preview of the issue below.

Photographer Chris Vidal Tenomaa| Stylist Tuomas Laitinen

maria.jpg

models.com

Modern Matter issue 8
photographed by Johnny Dufort

managementartists

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj