Mariana Santana

*Bianca*

Reaction score
17 year old Brazilian beauty with Eskimo Models. She is 178cm and her measurments are 81-60-87.

dsc0778cpia5049274.jpg

eskimo.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
Really beautiful :heart: She reminds me of Samantha Harris

ms2700x9331245488.jpg

Clients are already buzzing about Mariana, the 17 year old newcomer at Next NY who represents a rare alignment of runway body, beauty contract face and sheer editorial presence. Brazil just won’t stop!
models.com

She's got some potential, but she still looks a little unpolished in some of those early shots. I will be interested in seeing what Next does with her since she does have a certain star quality. i like that were still seeing high quality "sexy" girls coming out of Brazil, there is definitely a need for that.

Very beautiful girl, I would like to see her on the best runway shows! ^_^

She does look like Samanta Harris.
And I agree with this:

Clients are already buzzing about Mariana, the 17 year old newcomer at Next NY who represents a rare alignment of runway body, beauty contract face and sheer editorial presence. Brazil just won’t stop!

http://www.theimagist.com/taxonomy/term/7407
Mariana at Next: Here are the sleek body lines that the catwalk clique loves to play with.

I had a very interesting conversation recently with a certain agency head who was asking if I had seen any new breakthrough Latin beauties...of the classic and lucrative ilk we got from Isabeli Fontana , Adriana Lima and most decidedly from Gisele Bundchen. There is a bevy of clients it seem, who are desperately searching for a new wave of Brazilian or Latin American models with the kind of mass-market beauty that could still carry haute-editorial edge. Sneer as much we want, those kind of girls have always been billings blockbusters. Whether the directional runways find them to be in season or not , those girls are certainly pillars of stability for any agency. Weigh that pronounced demand against the instinct of the Brazilian market over the past few years to venerate girls closer to the Prada/Jil Sander/Balenciaga ideal. Maybe the home Brazilian market is bored with the cliche of the "Girl From Ipanema". Perhaps the Sao Paulo based fashion market wants to highlight an aesthetic that is as avant-grade as its European reference points. But in New York at least there is a distinct hunger for the sexy/edgy mutli-cultural beauty with a multi-demographic appeal.
Cut to this recently arrived new face, Mariana at Next. Here are the long body lines that the catwalk clique loves to play with. Here is the kind of "fresh-out-the-shower" beauty that contracts can be built around and here is the hint of curves that truly amplify a sell. At 17 she's mature enough to go full momentum into the market and I can't wait to see what her breaking bookings will be. And I suspect she's already piled up some enviable breaking bookings.

Quite sure this is her!

Stephane Rolland Haute Couture F/W 10.11 Paris

sr3z.jpg

daylife

so striking :heart: she did some resort show too, but this is more like it!

omg she looks so gorgeous! absolutely amazing on runway! cannot wait to see more:woot:

I wondered, who is that beautiful girl at Elie Saab :o Wow, this girl is stunning, such a face and hair!

Zuhair Murad Couture F/W 10.11 Paris

zuhairmurad13.jpg

* wwd via MagFan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->