Marie Eve Nadeau

luxmode

woolgathering
Reaction score
What do you think of her? I haven't seen her around much and I don't know anything about her...these photos are from DNA's website:

Her full name is Marie Eve Nadeau. A website dedicated to her: http://www.marieevenadeau.hpg.ig.com.br/

From Elle Quebec, 1999.

ELLE_QC_jan1999_2.jpg

ELLE_QC_jan1999_3.jpg

From Italian Vogue, 2003. Photographed by Deborah Turbeville.

luxmode said:
Her full name is Marie Eve Nadeau. A website dedicated to her: http://www.marieevenadeau.hpg.ig.com.br/

From Elle Quebec, 1999.

Her shoes are dead, and she has a gaping heel......ugly :yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Striking! I would like to know and see more of her :smile: In some pictures she reminds me slightly of Luca Gadjus.

perlefine said:
Striking! I would like to know and see more of her :smile: In some pictures she reminds me slightly of Luca Gadjus.

I think she's striking as well :flower:

From Ocean Drive, 1999:

FS0305.jpg

FS0307.jpg

FS0309.jpg

Her bio from the website mentioned above:

Marie-Eve Nadeau was born in Montreal, Canada, on August 24, 1982. She started modeling at 16, but previously she was a ballet dancer. Marie-Eve with her sister Catherine (who is a few years older than her) were both going to the Ecole Superieure de Danse du Quebec, the third best ballet school in Canada. They also studied in a French system school named Laurier.

In the middle of high school, Marie-Eve got really sick and therefore she had to stop all her studies for about a year or so. When she came back to school, she stopped ballet for ever. However, her sister is now still dancing with some very known dance company. It was Catherine who noticed the beauty of Marie-Eve and then dragged her into the modeling world.

At Marie-Eve's last year in school (when she was no longer sick of course), Catherine decided to bring her little sister to Folio Model Management, a Montreal based agency. Marie-Eve got accepted right away. She even went to Toronto for Elite Model Look of the Year, without even having a portfolio yet. Surprisingly enough, she won the second place there!
Marie-Eve then finished her school, while working quite good in her country. First appeared on the cover of Quebec Elle in 1999. Also in Coach and Cerutti Jeans campaigns. Needless to say, next target is the world.

Marie-Eve went to Paris and reached her big time in the city, thanks to some noticeable appearances on fashion shows, magazines and advertisements. She is managed by Viva Models in Paris, DNA Models in New York and more recently, Why Not Models in Milan. Her works are getting even bigger and better these days. Marie-Eve Nadeau is definitely one of the finest Canadian fashion models ever!

whynot17.jpg

wow, she is mesmerizing! thanks for introducing us to her, luxmode!!!!
did you know her before or did you "find" her on the dna-website?

anna karina said:
wow, she is mesmerizing! thanks for introducing us to her, luxmode!!!!
did you know her before or did you "find" her on the dna-website?

Thanks, I found her on the DNA site today...she's next to Marie-Sophie Wilson! She remindes me of her a bit...I thought you would like her! :flower:

It's pretty sad she was so devoted to dancing and then had to stop because of her illness. But I think that if that wouldn't have happened, she probably wouldn't have been modelling. Fate?
I hope one day she will be one of the topmodels! She has a certain glow or blaze over her, like the 'X factor'.

2581_12.JPG

Most of the time her look is very mature, but it seems that as soon as they changed her hairdo she turns into someone else?
story09-01.jpg

Marie-EveNadeau-FemmeFR062001-SergeBarbeau-01.jpg

Marie-EveNadeau-ELGE112001-RomeoPolcan-07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ She does have a mature look...nice photos perlefine!

i love the ones from ocean drive!!!

some more if i may
FS0301.jpg
FS0308.jpg

from the backstage section
Backstage-BackFall2002-JAMES_COVIELLO_BS-00063.L.JPG
Backstage-BackFall2002-BS_CLEMENTS_RIBEIRO-00002.L.JPG
she is so elegant!

from the nm catalogue, s/s 2002:

TristanAmerica14.jpg

TristanAmerica06.jpg

TristanAmerica03.jpg