Marina Panova

243n8yocd3.jpg

firstview

Ahh, its finally showing up online now. Marina's editorial from Numero 88! Really and beautiful set of images, that are all the more stunning thanks to this softer, more curious looking side of Marina. She just looks like such a professional in each shot.

MarinaNumero1.jpg

MarinaNumero2.jpg
MarinaNumero3.jpg

MarinaNumero4.jpg
MarinaNumero5.jpg

(supreme)

:wub: - Very Ophelia, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I would have recognized her! Really beautiful ed, thanks for posting!

Behold! The rest of her test shoot with Seiji Fujimori. I'm a little suprised that some of these are not in her portfolio though. Regardless, she just so insanely capable as a model. Marina certainly knows how to deliver in an eccentric way that is still beautiful.

Marina23.jpg
Marina27.jpg

Marina28.jpg

Marina25.jpg
Marina24.jpg

Marina26.jpg

(seijifujimori photography)

She is certainly channeling that expressionist attitude that Suvi's first big editorials were filled with. :heart:

^Oh so very cute! The candids that IQ posts are always incredibly precious.

More test shots from Marina's portfolio. It is so great to see that she's still growing as a model, and I still say that there are few girls who pose and evoke emotion as effectively as Marina.

Marina29.jpg
Marina34.jpg

Marina33.jpg

(supreme)

Marina30.jpg

Marina31.jpg
Marina32.jpg

(supreme)

The last two are defintiely beautiful, a softer side to Marina for sure (despite the airbrushing). And, can we talk about the backbend?! :shock:

it's amazing how staggering some of her editorial work is yet she wouldn't turn my head if I saw her on the street.. talk about some outstanding chameleonic skills.. what every model out there should have. :heart:

^Chameleon is certainly apropos! She's just one of those rare girls who, even at the start of their careers, just get it. I know that sounds cliche, but when you see someone truly perform that strongly you see how rare that ability is.

the chameleon strikes again :heart:
well it's not new properly said but I've never seen those
Magazine : Glamour Russia
Issue: August 2007
Title: Motherland's History
Photographer: Alexey Kiselev

pictorialize and ru_glamour livejournals

^^Thanks so much Maud! There's just so many killer shots of Marina on one page...I love this girl's talents so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->