Marine Serre S/S 2019 Paris

Marine's strength is her cut! She can cut and she has that talent...
My issue with her is that i don't see the progression.

But, major models moves here! The muse of Alaia closing, Amalia and Cordula in the cast! Impressive!

Demna-lite! It's too much in the new 'ugly' vein for me to pay close attention, which is sad because I can see some great elements here and there.

She is actually doing a better version of Demna's Balenciaga imo. Having said that, in order for her to create a more distinguishable, less Demna-esque identity, she needs to take that proposition of mixing sporty elements with the soft scarf ease to a level of refinement, which means less ugly prints and less brazen color-blocking.

.............she needs to take that proposition of mixing sporty elements with the soft scarf ease to a level of refinement, which means less ugly prints and less brazen color-blocking.

Yes! I won't lie, she's rather creative. That lock code coat was probably an allusion to the corny bridge which Paris has been struggling to put an end to. I can get behind the cropped Peplum jackets, and the construction on the last 8th look looks interesting. But NO to the scuba bomber with cycling tights, and all the other fashion victimey prints.

Yes! I won't lie, she's rather creative. That lock code coat was probably an allusion to the corny bridge which Paris has been struggling to put an end to.
It’s actually an allusion to her grandfather who used to collect keys (or lock code I don’t remember well).
Yes, she is creative and very gifted. Apparently she already refused an offer to take over a house so, she is committed to her brand.
This is only her second show and we saw how Jacquemus changed over the years.

I think the Arte Povera fashion done like this needs to evolve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->