Marks & Spencer F/W 11.12 : Rosie Huntington-Whitley, Ryan Reynolds & David Gandy

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]The pair star in a glamorous print campaign for the new Autograph collection, which was shot by BAFTA awards photographer Greg Williams at the St Pancras Grand in London.
The Hollywood stars aren't the only new additions to the M&S team. British male model David Gandy, who works for Dolce & Gabbana and dates The Saturday's singer Mollie King, was recently announced as the new face of the autumn 2011 Collezione collection.

The chain has also confirmed that Lisa Snowdon, Jamie Redknapp and Twiggy 'remain key members of the M&S family' and will return in other autumn advertising campaigns.
The Autograph collection as modelled by Ryan Reynolds and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will be in M&S stores and online from September 1.

The new Limited Collection will also be on sale on the same day with its advertising campaign similarly focussed on the younger market. Up-and-coming models and actresses Sophie Byron, Suki Waterhouse and Louise De Chevigny model the sixties-inspired range which features animal print and body con dresses. (dailymail.co.uk)
[/FONT]

Attachments

• rosie1.jpg
    rosie1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 14
  • rosie2.jpg
    rosie2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 5
  • rosie3.jpg
    rosie3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7
  • rosie4.jpg
    rosie4.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
am not sure about Ryan, from the single shot you can tell hes not a model

I don't know why, but every time when I see Ryan, I wanna feed him water

M&S must have paid through the nose to secure these two. I kind of like it. I hope there's a TV ad to go with it like usual.

Rosie looks absolutely ravishing as usual, but Ryan looks totally out of sorts there.

I don't mind the use of celebrities, as long their casting is justified - a la Rafa for Armani and so forth. But Ryan brings nothing special to this campaign, and my eyes are only ever drawn towards Rosie. He looks completely redundant.

I came in here thinking I'd love this because I love Rosie and Ryan. Rosie looks great. Ryan? Eh.. He's cute but he looks a bit lost :lol:

part two. dailymail.co.uk

Attachments

• mark5.jpg
    mark5.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 2
  • mark4.jpg
    mark4.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
  • mark3.jpg
    mark3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
  • mark2.jpg
    mark2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 2
  • mark1.jpg
    mark1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 4
  • mark6.jpg
    mark6.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
  • mark7.jpg
    mark7.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
Rosie looks stunning! Ryan looks uncomfortable.

I saw it in the recent Vogue Turkey and i gotta say it sucked big time....unbeliavable

Shot on location in Lecce by photographer Uli Weber
gq-magazine.co.uk

Attachments

• David-Gandy-2-GQ-30Aug11-PR-b.jpg
    David-Gandy-2-GQ-30Aug11-PR-b.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 4
  • David-Gandy-3-GQ-30Aug11-PR-b.jpg
    David-Gandy-3-GQ-30Aug11-PR-b.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 4
  • David-Gandy-GQ-30Aug11-PR-b.jpg
    David-Gandy-GQ-30Aug11-PR-b.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3
What a difference! Now that's a real male model. Thanks for posting, lucy92!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->