Markus Schenkenberg

moussemaker

Reaction score
2000731.jpg

:rolleyes: It´s a fold-out-cover, so you have a small poster of him in his underwear. Inside is a 12-page-special-editorial with Markus, you can tape all pages together and get a lifesize poster! :rolleyes:

I never really realized hot how he is :crush: so so soooo hot
hehe :P

Originally posted by tiffany@Dec 12th, 2003 - 12:41 pm
NEVER? have you recently just regained you vision or were you in hiding thoughtout his years at calvin klein.

he is *swoon*

Originally posted by mikeijames+Dec 12th, 2003 - 2:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikeijames @ Dec 12th, 2003 - 2:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tiffany@Dec 12th, 2003 - 12:41 pm
NEVER? have you recently just regained you vision or were you in hiding thoughtout his years at calvin klein.

he is *swoon* [/b][/quote]
hehe I must have been living under a rock lol

no seriously, I thought he was hot, but it just hit me like a ton of bricks how hot he really is
:shifty: painfully hot

there's another editorial of him on OUT magazine ....
I think its not as flattering as this one that you've posted ..but hey!
It's Mr Schenkenberg with few clothing!

He looks so good, and he also has an incredible prescense when you see him in person.

How old is he? seems like he´s been around for quite a while now.

he is getting really old, i really dont like the way he is looking any more :sick:
He whas always my fav male model ! but now, i think he did something with his face, botox ?????

Attachments

• marcus.jpg
    marcus.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 18
Marcus whas always my favoriet male model, but the last years i dont like him any more, he those not look hot any more :doh::( his face looks so much diffrent and im not sure if it is because he is getting older or that he did something with botox or so !!! But any way when he whas younger he ROCKSSSS!!!:blush::heart::heart:

Attachments

• IMG_3273.JPG
    IMG_3273.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"