Marlowe Daly

oh my gosh ... this girl is a real beauty!!!

subscribed!

I saw her in streetstyle thread and I immediately fall in love with her look!She is so gorgeous!I hope she will make smth big:heart:

She is a stunner!! she caught my eye on the streetstyle thread! Hope to see more of her!

I just noticed her on the fdib blog and find she has an interesting looking ,very fresh

Marlowe and marvels

Marlowe Daly @ Just WM (Paris)​
Marlowe... 5'10 from Virginia... she immediately caught our eyes, the first time we saw her. Was a little while ago, not so long. Memories were hard to forget, first tests in mind. Then she started traveling (she's also with MC2 in NY and Joy Milan) and started getting interesting jobs. On the runway. First of them was Kris Van Assche, one of our favorite castings always featuring a strong aesthetic and some of the most brilliant new girls in Paris. Then Barbara Bui, which is always significant in a young career. Good eyes around her and good care from Just WM, Marlowe on the good way. One a good slope, traveling again. More Marlowe to come, as soon as this weekend.

mariemaud.canablog.com

Lovely to see the FDIB girls feature her. And, of course, super lovely to see new images of this gorgeous girl!

i hope she will get really big! i love her look/face :heart:

I was eagerly waiting for this:

Rose et Noir: More Marlowe!
39302653.jpg
39302664.jpg

39302647.jpg
39302629.jpg

39302719.jpg

Marlowe Daly @ Just WM (Paris), MC2 (NY), Joy (Milan)

We said we'll show you more before the end of this weekend. And here we go. More Marlowe in pink and black, by Bradford Gregory who just shot them a few days ago. As everybody else who had a chance to work with Marlowe or who just knows about her, he seemed to be very happy and even impressed by the photo session. This is basically what happens when a naturally talented young model works with a great photographer to bring more tests in her book. A good face meets a good eye, she has been able to bring the best of her potential and he knew how to capture it in a dozen of pictures. See the whole story on his blog right now.​
mariemaud.canalblog.com :heart::heart:

Following the link to the blog is worth it - lots more images. I'd post them but I don't have time right now. Maybe tomorrow if no one else does it ^_^

thanks a lot for posting the pics, marlowe looks so stunning in them :heart:

she looks like emma watson in the first one :D

Ta for the news. I was surprised not to see her walking this past season. Although maybe I missed her :unsure:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->