CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Gorgeous girl posted today on models.com

kf0h20.jpg

116tk5z.jpg

24pwdw9.jpg

2s8hag6.jpg

Sydney newcomer Marnie was scouted in a vintage store on Crown Street, Surry Hills just two weeks ago. And the timing could not have been better – having finished high school last year, and currently on a gap year before studying medicine at university, Marnie is ready to model full time. Blonde, blue-eyed, and kind of curvaceous, Marnie’s look is a nod towards beauties like Lara Stone. Into yoga, travelling, hiking through Nepal, and backpacking through India, Marnie is a modern day hippie with a deceptively sensual vibe. So far she’s shot for Oyster and is currently honing her modeling skills in Sydney, but Marnie won’t stay down under the radar for long.

Height: 176 cm / 5’9″

Nationality: Australian

Date of Birth: August 15

Mother Agency: eMg Models

source: models.com

She's super gorgeous no doubt about it. Her and Emily Baker have the same ultra-feminine appeal.

She is a really feminine version of Ilse de Boer! She is going to do great!
Also she has a lot of unposted photos!!

She's definitely one to watch :heart:

Marnie by Radovanovic

dmanagementgroup.com

Vogue Italia New Faces

Name
Marnie Harris.

Born/Live in
"I was born in Sydney, Australia, and have lived there most of my life. I also lived in Auckland, New Zealand, for a few years. I'm currently based in Europe though!"

Why did you became a model?
"I started a month ago after having been scouted in a vintage store in Sydney. I never thought about belonging a model, actually I was supposed to start studying Medicine at the University this year."

What do you think about fashion?
"Unpredictable, and diverse. It's a totally different world."

Describe your style.
"Casual. I'm always wearing jeans and Converse."

Your favorite designer?
"I have lots of favorite designers, but I would love to wear Isabel Marant, Alexander Wang, Balmain and Prada."

Your Icon/Top Model?
"Magdalena Frackowiak, Daphne Groeneveld and Lara Stone."

Your favorite city/country?
"India. I went there most recently with my dad after I finished high school. We backpacked around North India for two weeks but I would still love to travel around the south. It's such a beautiful place."

Your favorite film/book/song?
"I love Khaled Hosseini's book The Kite Runner and I just finished reading Truman Capote's book In cold blood, which was incredible. My favorite film is Incendies (a foreign movie) and I love any music from Fat Freddy's Drop or Local Natives."

Your projects for the future?
"I want to be a doctor! But for the meanwhile I'm just seeing what opportunities modeling brings to me."

Your biggest dream?
"To own a place near Byron Bay in Australia where, when we'll be older, all my family and friends can come together!"

Tell us your something special about yourself.
"I make really tasty burritos!"

Tell us your happiest memory.
"I love being together with my family. My happiest memory was recently spending Christmas all together, it was also my first white Christmas! Otherwise, I loved spending a week with my friends in Byron Bay after the school was finished."

What do you love the most?
"Travelling!"
vogue.it

Beautiful features, but she doesn't translate in print for me yet, maybe inexperience, maybe just too youthful looking.

She's really pretty, but she has the same expression in almost every picture; mouth open + looking neutral. Even the ones where she's trying to convey different emotions look too same-y.
She looks very young, though, so she still has time to gain some more experience. :smile:

this girl has got some MAJOR potential:smile: & the resemblance to Emily Baker is uncanny:shock:.. I can't wait to see how she develops^_^

Marnie Harris for Jones Bootmaker F/W 13.14 Campaign by Ben Weller
The Shape of Fall – Jones Bootmaker continues with its minimal approach for the brand’s fall-winter campaign starring Marnie Harris. We featured the new face in a recent portrait series earlier this year. The blonde model poses in these studio images snapped by Ben Weller which highlight the new styles of the season. Ashley Hodge of Dalziel & Pow worked as art director for the advertisements while stylist Julia Sarr Jamois created the elegant ensembles. / Hair by Hailey Brisker, Makeup by Lotten Holmqvist

fashiongonerogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->