Maroon 5

mnis

Reaction score
Im really suprised there was no thread of maroon 5.
Personally i think adam levine(lead singer) is a hottie, but also maroon 5 has really good songs.
The band consists off-
Adam Levine (Vocals, Guitar)
James Valentine (Guitar)
Jesse Carmichael (Keyboards)
Mickey Madden (Bass)
Ryan Dusick (Drums)

(adamlevine.net)
unknown photoshoot

Attachments

• unknownphotoshoot09.jpg
    unknownphotoshoot09.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 4
2006 General Motors Annual Ten Celebrity Fashion Show (02.28.06)

adamlevine.net
jesse and adam

Attachments

• normal_motors01.jpg
    normal_motors01.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
  • normal_motors02.jpg
    normal_motors02.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
  • motors05.jpg
    motors05.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 158
  • motors18.jpg
    motors18.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
She will be loved music video

same source

Attachments

• swbl_111.jpg
    swbl_111.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1
  • swbl_108.jpg
    swbl_108.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
  • swbl_047.jpg
    swbl_047.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
  • swbl_036.jpg
    swbl_036.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1
elle girl hq

same source

Attachments

• normal_elle05.jpg
    normal_elle05.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
  • normal_elle06.jpg
    normal_elle06.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
  • normal_elle07.jpg
    normal_elle07.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Maroon 5 - Official [HQ]

same source

Attachments

• off_03.jpg
    off_03.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
  • normal_off_06.jpg
    normal_off_06.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1
  • normal_off(hq)03.jpg
    normal_off(hq)03.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 3
  • normal_off(hq)05.jpg
    normal_off(hq)05.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4
  • off_08.jpg
    off_08.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
in post no 3 its actually james with adam not jesse

i love them! i think their last cd was great" and i still love "she ill be loved" dont think i`ll ever go tiered of it!!
are they working on a new record??

They don't seem to have done anything for a while. . .

They spent far too long promoting the last record, they really milked it for all it was worth.

I love, love, loved them before they first kind of hit the scene... And then they were totally over-played & I got sick of them. Their CD is one that I can listen to start to finish without skipping any songs though.

:heart: Secret & Tangled

me 2^ and i like the piano intro of rag doll

Maroon 5 talk new album

Maroon 5 talk new album

(source mtv.com http://www.mtv.tv/mtv.tv/dynamo/shells/news.jhtml?article=30131067)
08 / 05 / 2006
As Maroon 5 finally start work on their second record, will Adam Levine be calling on recent collaborators such as Kanye West to return the favour?

"That was actually part of the contract," the singer deadpanned last week. "That's the only reason [I sang on West's 'Heard 'Em Say']. I was like, 'I'm not singing on your record unless you sing on mine'."

"Um, no," he stopped, killing his joke and switching to serious mode. "That's not why you do favours. You do them out of the goodness of your heart. You don't do them 'cause you want something else in return."

Levine said recent collaborations with Alicia Keys, the Ying Yang Twins and especially West inspired him — and that's all he wants in return for now.

"We want to make ourselves our own separate entity. We don't want to have 800 guest stars, 'cause then that kind of blurs what we're doing," Levine explained. "We have the rest of our lives to collaborate with a lot of the wonderful people we've met, but as far as right now, I think getting ourselves to a point where we can stand alone is really important."

"Now's our time," Levine continued. "We've had this tremendous success but that's very fleeting, and now we want to show everybody that we can do great things. We've gotten their attention, so now it's time to prove it to them — which we will do, I promise."

Maroon 5 began writing this summer, and are now compiling their ideas.

"We're amassing large amounts of material so we can weed through all the crap and get the good stuff," Levine explained. "Obviously the success of the first one could be a little bit daunting next time around, thinking ... 'I gotta write "This Love" again. And oh sh**, what if I don't?' But we're trying to think of it like we're trying to succeed the second time around with just as much passion and energy as we did the first time."

Maroon 5 have yet to pick a producer but have a few "brilliantly talented" people in mind, Levine said. As for the direction of their sound, the singer has been listening to a lot of early Prince and said that influence is coming out in his songwriting.
(Source: MTV.com)

I look forward to hearing some of their new stuff... :flower:

I love love love them!!!! :heart: :blush: And the fact that they like LOTR is a huge bonus :D :P :heart:

The 54th Annual BMI Pop Awards on May 16, 2006 in Beverly Hills

(source hollywoodsbest.net)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikita91
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->