Maroon 5

The 54th Annual BMI Pop Awards on May 16, 2006 in Beverly Hills

(source hollywoodsbest.net)

Kanye West & Adam Levine (Maroon 5) @ "Hear Them Say" Set

(source hollywoodsbest.net)

Snippet from this month's Rolling Stone (with Bob Dylan on the cover)

Maroon 5
TITLE TBA
Out in 2006

"I FEEL THE PRESSURE ALL AROUND me," says Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine about recording the follow-up to his band's 4 million-selling debut, 2002's Songs About Jane. "But having all that time in between was really great because it let us breathe and develop." Written in Rick Rubin's Hollywood Hills mansion, the new disc adds an early-Eighties vibe to the band's trademark soul-inspired pop. "I've been on a steady diet of Prince, Talking Heads and Michael Jackson," Levine says. "That's where my head is." The singer says the potential first single, "Wake Up Call," is inspired by D'Angleo's funk jam "@#%$, Damn, @#%$." "It's about a guy finding his woman in bed with another man and killing them both," Levine says. "I thought it would be awesome to have a hit on the radio with subject matter so dark."

Talking Heads :heart:

Thankyou northen_song for the info,:flower:
can't wait for their new album sounds intresting^_^

thnk you for the info northern song!
it does sound interesting indeed.
cant see what theyll come up with.

Maroon 5 - unknown concert

hqcb.net

Not what I expected, but I think I like it :smile:

New song is a bit disappointing, nothing special... though I'm sure their comeback will be great anyways...

Maroon 5 @ Kid's Choice Awards, 31 march

Source: celebutopia

new song is okay...not great though.still love it !
new cd drops sometime this may

^^ Me too, I'm totally hooked. I swore that I would never listen to Maroon 5 again bc of this one summer I worked at this place where we had to listen to radio all the time, or should I say we had to keep it on for the customers, and in the end of the summer, I swear my ears started to bleed everytime I heard "This Love".. But man, I love the new song. And can't deny it, Adam is a hottie :lol:

Adam Levine and James Valentine, 17 may
Donald Faison, Silversun Pickups, and Maroon 5 Visit Fuse's The Sauce
4ya09bb.jpg
6fpbnm1.jpg

632rxjm.jpg
67ebqyc.jpg

4tpkolk.jpg
54n6t5u.jpg

wireimages

I love Adam's new haircut. It caught my eye while watching American Idol :lol:

i love their new album! it's very catchy. it's so much better than "songs about jane".

^ really? i thought it's much worst than the first one.it has too many slow songs,i prefer them doing more uptempo songs(like cant stop) that r so great to dance nd make out to.but this one is prolly the perfect cd to go past make-out lol
adam is still hot though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->