Marta Ortiz

lanvinray

Reaction score
Discovered when she was a child by Carmen Duran, Marta really began her modelling career in 2010. This darkly divine senorita walked for Vivienne Westwood last September then rushed off to Portugal for both Lisbon and Oporto Fashion Weeks. In the past few months Marta has worked for some of Spain’s top designers as well as Spanish and Portuguese magazines. Fluent in English and French as well as Spanish, Marta is more than ready to meet the rest of the world.

Mother Agency: Carmen Duran Management
Paris: TREND’S by Metropolitan
Milan: Elite Models
London: Union Models
Lisbon: Karacter Models

Height: 179cm / 5′10.5″
Bust: 80 cm / 31.5″
Waist: 60 cm / 23.5″
Hips: 86 cm /
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown34″

Place of Origin: Valencia, Spain

Date of Birth: August 25

models.com

I remember to have seen her this season at Vivienne Westwood Red Label show, but when I saw her she didn't had a thread. I believe that they confused her photos on style.com of that show with another model

In fact, she was discovered in a open call casting in my town organized by El Corte Ingles last year :D

Her body is totally amazing (especially her legs), I really like her but I think she needs a better management...

LOVE her eyes and brows! Kind of surprised, yet strong gaze :heart::wub:

vogue.es/foro

Vivianne Westwood S/S 2011 Paris.
Westwood-11210.jpg

Westwood-11220.jpg

headpress

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil Barrett Menswear F/W 2011

00130m.jpg

00320m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree, she looks divine! She looks really beautiful and seems really sweet in that video, especially with that lame filmer asking her all those dumb questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->