waist: 61cm / 24"
hips: 89cm / 35"

dress: 35 EU / 5 US / 7 UK
shoe: 40 EU / 9 US / 6.5 UK
hair: brown

eyes: brown

1mc.jpg

img

You know, there are more agencies than IMG... with a lot more intersting faces who have more potential to be big and get a lively thread. But, to each his own :flower:

Mr-Dale said:
You know, there are more agencies than IMG... with a lot more intersting faces who have more potential to be big and get a lively thread. But, to each his own :flower:

Oh, yeah, of course I know that :woot:. But first I wanna add all models from IMG[:lol:], then.. I don't know? Maybe all from Next :lol:. Seriosly, Mr-Dale, why you care so much about that? :angry: . No, just kiddind, I know ur right in some way :innocent:...

Haha, well I basically care about 'getting a lively thread'. But, if you want to give all IMG girls a thread, then go ahead... I cannot forbid it and new threads are always fun :D

But first I wanna add all models from IMG[:lol:], then.. I don't know? Maybe all from Next :lol:.
Why? There's a logic behind the convention of only starting threads on models you really like or find interesting. Just like there's a reason why most tfs threads are about current runway models or promising new faces. I don't see the point of having all these dead threads on c-list models...

Wow, I see that people do not like, that I'm adding a new threads :shock: . This is little weird. But I actually I don't care [?] and Y-e-s! I will adding new threads, about this models, wchich I want to! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->