Masha Tyelna

Yves Saint Laurent Fall/Winter Ready-to-wear 2007

[elle.com]

[style.com]

Masha Tyelna at Yves Saint Laurent Fall/Winter Ready-to-wear 2007 on March 1, 2007, Paris. :clap:

I think they should give Masha at least 2 looks though! :judge:

her eyes are so haunting especially on the runway. She looks like her eyes are about to pop out of her head but I kind of like her.

does she purposely try to jam her eyes wider or is she opening her eyelids normally? cause thats how i would look if i were to force my eyes to be really wide open.. not as big of course still

From the town of Kharkiv in the Ukraine 16 year old Masha Tyelna, another Women Paris girl, has everyone talking. In particular it’s got to be her luminously huge eyes. They are gorgeous, cartoonish and you’ve seen them (and her) at Dries van Noten, Givenchy and Yves Saint Laurent. 5′11″ Masha will be busy today, the final day of Paris, as she’s confirmed for both Nina Ricci and Miu Miu. Up next is a massive 12 page solo shoot for Dazed and Confused with Ali Madhavi.

o2w

:clap: Looking forward to her inevitable editorials this season..

Miu Miu F/W 07

Not the best shots of Masha, I think. But very cool that she was second girl out. B)

00020m.jpg
00290m.jpg

style.com

_teddy_ said:
yea she has big eyes but they are pretty also. sometimes it looks scary cause it looks too big. i am wondering if it is her face that is actually smaller than normal with bigger tha normal eyes, or is her eyes actually bigger, but im sure my first guess is more accurate
I'm pretty sure those eyes would look huge on anyone, but I agree that she appears to have an unusually small face, which of course makes the eyes look even bigger.

I would love to see a pic of her next to Anna Mariya. :innocent:

MashaMiu1.jpg

(catwalking)

Slightly different angle of Miss Masha at Miu Miu. Second girl out, and I'm thinking this is securing her place for big things in the future. Especially for campaigns/blue chip edits!

She's wicked! I can't wait to see some print work.

I think she needs to learn how to make her look work on the runway, though..
So she doesn't constantly look like she just :shock: saw :shock: a ghost :shock:.

lol wow when i saw those first few pics they made me laugh..
her eyes are SO incredibly big! she's beautiful though
heather marks' eyes have got nothing on masha haha
i hope she makes it really big
shes one of those few girls among the many lara stones and suvi koponens,
who REALLY stand out. and who you could never mistake for another
shes 16, so she has time..im hoping she goes to the top!

She more I see her eyes on the runway, the more I am creeped out. She seems to do with her eyes what Vlada does with her neck tendons; pop them out more than usual, probably nervous tension.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->