Mathilde Brandi

She's painfully gorgeous and serene. Perfect Calvin Klein girl.

She's AMAZING. Truly stunning. I always love when a sexier, sultrier, more adult-looking model is used in a serious high fashion context (especially when the majority of the girls working today look like children). That mix always gives even the most conceptual clothing an especially alluring sense of luxury and sensuality.

She was totally the stand-out at Celine. She couldn't have looked more gorgeous.

Celine Resort 2016 Campaign by Zoë Ghertner (new)

lemanagement.dk

Model Material
Models are always on the move, and where ever they may go, their handbags are there by their side. At a glance the contents they tote may seem everyday–but with a certain artful eye such as photographer Alex John Beck’s, those things can take on context and be telling, too. Exclusively for Models.com, 11 models pose for a portrait and empty their bags, spilling their most useful tools of the trade. Plus a doodled description from the girls themselves.

Photography by Alex John Beck (Chris Boals Artists CBA) for Models.com
Styling by Catherine Newell-Hanson (Home Agency)
Hair by Rolando Beauchamp
Makeup by Souhi (Jed Root)

models

I feel like it's kind of a sh*t time to be a non-socialite model. If she would have been existed like ~5 years ago we would have been bombarded with her -- and I would be happy about it. Still hope superstardom happens for her. She's perfection.

^Ohhh My God, Preach it sister-_-.

Girls like her, Blanca Padilla, Kate Grigorieva, Marine Deeleuw etc had the misfortune to come around just when the look turned commercial & bland blank canvases:rolleyes::judge:. I feel like if they had debuted around Fall 2009-Fall 2010 seasons, by now they'd be established girls with TONS of work under their belt:cry:

Agreed with you both. She had the same kind of appeal as Edita V. The girl has beauty and fragrance contracts written all over her.

She has such a natural elegance. I know she's Danish but there's something very French about her. She reminds me of a young Catherine Deneuve or Françoise Hardy. I hope her pairing with Céline continues, she's perfect for the brand.

Mathilda is a US size 4
Height: 5'9.5"
Bust: 32" / Waist: 23" / Hips: 34.5"
Astrological sign: Pisces
Can't live without: Travel
Tell us a secret: I can open bottles with my teeth!

nastygal

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria Beckham Eyewear S/S 2016

models

By Terry Tsiolis.

nb2mja.png

instagram/terrytsiolis

M Missoni S/S 2016 Ad Campaign

ph: Mel Bles

m-missoni.com

What a freakin amazing flawless face she has.Hopefully she has grabbed some good print work.

ddkgus.jpg

instgram/jamesryang

Costume magazine February 2016

2rx9wfm.jpg

instagram/costumedk

MATHILDE BROK BRANDI
There has been a bubble of Danish faces that have blossomed in the business but one of the hottest right now is Nordic newbie Mathilde Brok Brandi. The dazzling model has quickly raised her profile from rookie status to certified one to watch with a killer debut runway season walking for Acne, Altuzarra, and Calvin Klein and high-profile ad campaigns with brands like Céline to match. It then goes without saying that the strong-browed, piercing gaze of this beauty-marked stunner was certainly not one to be passed up. Photographer Van Sarki monochromatically captures the great Dane in all her pared-down, tomboy glory for this exclusive story for Models.com.
Photographer: Van Sarki (BRIDGE Artists) for Models.com
Stylist: Ilona Hamer (BRIDGE Artists)
Hair Stylist: Sabrina Szinay
Makeup: Gitte Guldhamer
Model: Mathilde Brok Brandi
Intro text by Irene Ojo-Felix
models.com

Show Package – New York F/W 16: Silent (Women)

models.com

She should be everywhere this upcoming season...which doesn't mean she will, but you know, I'm just saying what I think is right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AaaDingg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->