Suit: 42R
Chest: 40″ | 107cm
Waist: 32″ | 81cm
In Leg: 32″ | 81cm
Shoe: 10 UK | 44 EU
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

LONDON: NEVS MODELS

Zimbabwe-born model and professional surfer Matt Rodwell was scouted in the British coastal town of Newquay.
Matt, who may look tough but is a sucker for cuddles, has shot editorials for publications including Attitude, Dazed & Confused, Coitus and i-D Magazine.
He also has a very interesting party trick (witnessed first-hand) involving his abs!

Full Name: Matt Rodwell
Birth date: 01.07.92
Birthplace: Harare, Zimbabwe
Ethnic Origin: All over the world. European, Polynesian, African
Nickname: Rodders
How were you scouted: Surfing where I used to live; NewQuay
Favourite grooming product: I’m not really one for products. Pears soap makes me feel clean.
Hobbies: Surfing, CrossFit, Travel, Books, Music
Fitness Regime: CrossFit
Favourite Movie: Pulp Fiction
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Patience – Damian Marley ft Nas
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Haha guilty pleasure… I’m a sucker for a cuddle!
What is your biggest fear?: Letting my family down
What is your dream country to visit?: I’d love to get lost in Alaska
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Focusing more on my studies or chasing waves around the world. I used to surf professionally.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: I’d like to believe my career is still very young so hopefully get to have some more cool days!! Thus far going to Gran Canaria all expenses paid was pretty cool, I’d like to do that again.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: i-D.. I’ve got a hell of a wink
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: I’m going to pass on this one in the name of self preservation.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: London, it’s so diverse. You have everything, good and bad here.
Who are your idols?: My Dad, Mom and Sister, Kelly Slater, Rich Fronning, In terms of models Mr Gandy is the don, his career speaks for itself. I love ASAP Rocky’s ‘**** It’ approach
What was the last dream you remember?: Me in speedos on the beach
One word to describe yourself: Flamboyant
Twitter name: @mattrodwell
Instagram name: @mattrodwell

ftape.com

Show Package – London S/S 14

20_Matt_Rodwell.jpg

models

Astrid Andersen F/W 14.15 London

style.com via marcbarna

Photographer Jeff Hahn and stylist Andrew Davis collaborated on the story 'Up in Arms' for the 11th issue of Rollacoaster magazine. The editorial features models Sebastian Sauve at Premier, Jed Texas at Elite, Matt Rodwell at Nevs, Tommy-Lee Winkworth & George Mowlam at Models1, Matteo at Oxygen, Nate at Established.

homotography

Last edited by a moderator:
i-D Spring 2014
Ph: Bruno Staub
Styling: Jack Borkett

Facebook/CBA

Shooting with Mariano Vivanco in Spain

instagram/teamvivanco

Man About Town Spring / Summer 2014
'KICK OFF MY SHOES AND SWIM GOOD'

Ph: James White
Styling: Elgar Johnson

streeters.com

Model Matt Rodwell at Nevs is photographed by Joseph Sinclair and styled by Frank Strachan for the new magazine The Most Beautiful Man In The World.

homotography.blogspot

Astrid Andersen S/S 2015 London

gq-magazine.co.uk via marcbarna

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adam90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->