Giorgio Armani S/S 2014 Menswear Milan

Music by Matteo Ceccarini

youtubeviaArmani

SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE
a day in the life of: matteo ceccarini, dj
September 23, 2008 6:31pm

matteoceccarini_blog.jpg

Monday, 4 a.m.

I put the finishing touches on the soundtrack for today’s Missoni show. I am exhausted. I haven’t slept in two days. Yesterday, I spun at the Emporio Armani show. People were fighting over the Emporio Armani Café Vol. 4 CDs that were being passed out. I spent the evening spinning at the Hermès private party. I finally get to sleep.

10 a.m.

I wake up and have a decaf. I don’t know exactly whether I am in Milan, Venice, or still on holiday in Ibiza. Today is going to be a tough one. I’ll be spinning everything from modern ethnic to deep techno (Lulu Rouge) at the two Giorgio Armani shows. For Missoni, I’ve mixed a bunch of glam rock tracks by bands like the XX Teens. At Scognamiglio, I’ll set the dreamy mood with some Kate Bush.

11:30 a.m.

I drop by the studio to pick up the CDs for the shows and call a taxi. In addition to today’s shows, I also have several meetings. My assistants are beyond stressed. No time to eat. Food is but a memory.

3 p.m. Reflection

During the shows I think about the important role that music plays in all of this. It is a real satisfaction to see the audience applauding at exactly the moment you thought they would—right there on the swell of the melody or when the music varies during a specific change of clothes. I love to be a part of making a great fashion show. I have been doing this passionately for 15 years.

5 p.m.

I am halfway through my day. I manage to grab a sandwich backstage at Missoni. I want to eat in peace but my phone won’t quit ringing. I try to stay clear-headed. Vivienne Westwood taught me the “if you’re in a hurry, slow down” mantra. I keep smiling, kissing, and hugging the fashion editors and stylists I meet.

6 p.m.

Having almost run a lady over with my car, I arrive at Luisa Beccaria and show them the music I’ve selected for their show. Luisa Beccaria and her beautiful daughters exist in a fairy-tale world. Her music is a journey through dreamy melodies like Ciaykowski to Philip Glass, passed through modern beats (CocoRosie), to create an almost supernatural sound. I also get a call from the people at Brioni telling me the techno percussion soundtrack I did for them is perfect.

10 p.m.

I finish my meeting with Nikos Lagousakos, who’s doing the choreography for the Tod’s megaparty on Wednesday night. We arranged the music for the show that will take place during the VIP dinner. I eat a salad and drag myself to bed. Tomorrow will be like today and today I am happy.

style.com

http://www.style.com/stylefile/2008/09/a-day-in-the-life-of-matteo-ceccarini-dj/

Just Cavalli S/S 2014 show in Milan

Music by Matteo Ceccarini

youtubeviarobertocavalli

Asseraf + Habermacher for the Vogue
The talent of director Antoine Asseraf in a video celebrating the Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience

In occasion of Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience http://www.vogue.it/en/magazine/daily-news/2013/09/vogue-fashion-dubai-experience, Antoine Asseraf and René Habermacher made a video project of which we're giving you a preview on Vogue.it. In two spectacular minutes, Asseraf builds a story made of details and moods, played on reflections, lights and glances for a video that fully represents all the glamour of the event that will be held at the Dubai Mall on October 10th.

Directed by Antoine Asseraf and René Habermacher
Shot at Armani Hotel
Sound: Matteo Ceccarini with Matteo Pace
Art Director: Alessia Glaviano
Starring: Eloisa Fontes (Elite Milano) and Gaspard Menier
Make Up: Alessandra Angeli
Styling: Elisa Zaccanti
Hair: Alessandro Squarza
Manicure: Elena Stepaniouk
Production: Marilena Borgna
Editing&Post Production: The Stimuleye
Production: Fabio Zaccaro

vogue.it

here the video
http://www.vogue.it/en/people-are-talking-about/vogue-arts/2013/09/antoine-asseraf-vogue-fashion-dubai-experience

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->