Matthew Goode

Oh, congrats to him! I'm very happy for him, i' msure he'll be an amazing father!

On the 1st of March Matthew and Sophie became parents of a lovely little girl called Matilda Eve Goode. From matthewgoode.net:

"She is beautiful and they are all doing well – happy and healthy."

from ohnotheydidnt and here: source

and the lucky lady and new mother is pictured below with matthew:

Attachments

• image7forukpremierethew.jpg
    image7forukpremierethew.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 38
I've loved him since Match Point and reading through his interviews I have to say that he's so wonderfully bonkers that it only makes me love him more. We need more pictures of him :judge:

Matilda!!!!!! she is here already ! haha ...I'm with you, I need more picturesss

Alternatively, you can listen to the entire interview just posted on mp3 and hear his lovely voice for yourself right here:

http://media.collider.com/collider_..._revisited_audio_interview_-_collider.com.mp3

OMG. Thank you for that audio link!!!

UGH, I love him so much. He's so brilliantly funny and charming and I love how he's always so enthusiastic about everything. But I wouldn't want him as a bf though b/c I wouldn't be able to deal with all his vices - all the smoking, drinking, and cursing. But he seems to be a fun guy and would make an awesome friend.

Picture alert!!!!

Matthew in Arena Mag April 09

scans via ohnotheydidnt (by dustedcustard @ livejournal)

Attachments

• g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 8
  • g6.jpg
    g6.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 5
  • g5.jpg
    g5.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 9
  • g4.jpg
    g4.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 10
  • g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 9
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen so many movies of his, and only now did I realize that when I seen him in Watchmen.

His voice is sooo deep and smooth. And not the mention the accent! I could listen him talking all day long :D

He's a brilliant actor. I hope he makes more movies.

I watched My Family and Other Animals the other day, and I'd highly recommend it. Matthew is great in it, and it's an overall really funny little film.

I really love his photographs for Hackett.

i wish i could find some good candid shots of him but it's hard!!1 i imagine he might have good candid style!!!

btw, is he married or just has a child with his girlfriend? became i kinda developed a crush on him after watching the "a single man"trailer on u tube for the millionth time. he is hot as heck in it. i can't wait to see that film ilooks so stylish, tom ford is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC9Zm1UJ7zs
i love the music in the trailer too. i'm starting to bedome a fan of classical music now.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure they're not married. I'm so looking forward to that film A Single Man, too!

A Single Man star Matthew Goode is looking stylish as he shows off the ten best new looks of the upcoming season in the January 2010 issue of GQ.
matthew%20goode-gq-10-for-10-07.jpg

more at justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->